Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Zambia
For some reasons (I dont the real reason) sometimes I lost all not free games

I install cia version and latest update and I lost preium pack

I install from freeshop and I lost premuin too

I dont enter in ehop,time ago first delete premiun is for recive to plaza miis from mario kart 7 but I delete game and I have this problem (delte premuin pack)

I have disabled spotpass

Its posible this for use homepass 3 or 4 times on one week?

Thx in advance

appeltje_eitje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For some reasons (I dont the real reason) sometimes I lost all not free games

I install cia version and latest update and I lost preium pack

I install from freeshop and I lost premuin too

I dont enter in ehop,time ago first delete premiun is for recive to plaza miis from mario kart 7 but I delete game and I have this problem (delte premuin pack)

I have disabled spotpass

Its posible this for use homepass 3 or 4 times on one week?

Thx in advance

Hello this morning I used freeshop and installed the miipark update and dlc and when i started mii park after that, I had all games and premium too and played almost all the games.. I turned off the 3ds and when I turned on the 3ds later and started mii park again, the premium and all the extra games are gone too.. If I delete the dlc and the upload in freeshop and download it again after deleting, will the premium and the extra games come back ? And can I use streetpass ? And spotpass must be turned off ?
I was supprised to have all the game and wanted to try them all..

appeltje_eitje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The premium was back and gone again and now i try to reinstall the dlc with freeshop, but it keeps failing.. Is there a way to get it back, or do i have to forget it?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello this morning I used freeshop and installed the miipark update and dlc and when i started mii park after that, I had all games and premium too and played almost all the games.. I turned off the 3ds and when I turned on the 3ds later and started mii park again, the premium and all the extra games are gone too.. If I delete the dlc and the upload in freeshop and download it again after deleting, will the premium and the extra games come back ? And can I use streetpass ? And spotpass must be turned off ?
I was supprised to have all the game and wanted to try them all..
When you enter the DLC shop of a game or you enter eShop it will delete DLC for any game you have entered the DLC shop of before, since it sees that you're not supposed to have that DLC. Not really much you can do about it besides avoiding entering eShop or DLC shops and just using FreeShop instead.
The premium was back and gone again and now i try to reinstall the dlc with freeshop, but it keeps failing.. Is there a way to get it back, or do i have to forget it?
Try uninstalling the DLC first then reinstalling it.

appeltje_eitje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try uninstalling the DLC first then reinstalling it.

Tried this and deleted freeshop with fbi and reinstalled it, deleted the Additional information and additional content from the memory management.. I tried to reinstall the 1 free game, but that gives a code 0900-???? So I retry to uninstall the dlc and the update and reinstall the dlc now..

Its installed again now.. so now im installing the updates again.. vingers crossed..
the updates are installed too.. im going to mii park now..

Everything is back now.. now i quit the game and open it again.. see if its still there.. check.. its there.. now i shut off the console and go back.. check all is still here.. hope it will stay now..

Thanks for helping me !!!

Last edited by appeltje_eitje,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy @K3Nv2 In the cas of Robin it would be Dick Grayson