Hacking problems with moonshell

MajorFoley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys i normally use moonshell to view pics but for some reason wont open other pics yet they contain virtually the same settings, except maybe different resolutions
it comes up with this error message
edge nds progressive jpeg uncorrespondence, which i dont get cos some other pics are also jpegs

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
"Progressive" JPEG is a different way of storing the data, but not everything supports it. Try opening the pics in an image editor on the PC (preferably a simple one like Paint) and then re-saving it over itself, then see if Moonshell works with them. If not you'll need to use some fancy image editor to specifically save it as a normal JPEG, not a progressive one.

MajorFoley

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
"Progressive" JPEG is a different way of storing the data, but not everything supports it. Try opening the pics in an image editor on the PC (preferably a simple one like Paint) and then re-saving it over itself, then see if Moonshell works with them. If not you'll need to use some fancy image editor to specifically save it as a normal JPEG, not a progressive one.
ill try that later thanks, the strange thing is ive gotten other pics from the same site but they've never given me this error before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1