Hardware Problem with Wii Remote+motion plus inside

mouratos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys
well recently i have put homebrew chanell with ModMii i was having no problem until now.
my friend have give me some co-op games to play with the cfgloader example lego harry poter and Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games.When im going to play with 2 players with nunchucks one controller+nunchuck don't respond.
1.I have tried to change batterys dont work.
2.I have tried to put the other nunchuck dont work.
3.I have tried to reconnecting them dont work.
4.I have tried to change channels 1player-2player dont work.
4.Then i have tried to play alone with this wiimote+nunchuck with the other without batterys the one is working perfectly but the other one when im puting the nunchuck is telling me in the game to pull it out.my conclusion was my wiimote have a problem with the conection but i was wrong i have tried to play my original game wii sports+resort with this wimote+nunchuck and is working perfectly.Is there a trick to make it work or a program to test it and re-wright the code in the wii-remote?

Thanks for your time reading all this..

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to play the game using the actual disc? Thus way we can see if the problem still happens with real disc or not. Also are your Wiimotes and nunchucks official nintendo ones or are they third party knock offs?

mouratos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you able to play the game using the actual disc? Thus way we can see if the problem still happens with real disc or not. Also are your Wiimotes and nunchucks official nintendo ones or are they third party knock offs?
I have treid in Wii sports+WiiSports Resort (Original Disk) is working but in the Wii Fit Plus(Original Disk)not working when i am puting the nunchuk it stucks in this confirmation screen for the nunchuck also in Super Mario Sonic Olympic Games and Lego Harry Poter with the hard drive again is not working.Wiimotes and Nunchucks are official nitendo ones.

mouratos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have treid in Wii sports+WiiSports Resort (Original Disk) is working but in the Wii Fit Plus(Original Disk)not working when i am puting the nunchuk it stucks in this confirmation screen for the nunchuck also in Super Mario Sonic Olympic Games and Lego Harry Poter with the hard drive again is not working.Wiimotes and Nunchucks are official nitendo ones.
By the way i have see now i havent wright something in my first post when i have bought the wii from the other family in this controller was battery liquid corrosion in the controller plaket.i have clean thatwith non conductive special spray for electronics.Now you are thinking go buy new one but why is working perfectly in the wii resorts and its not working with the nunchuck in the other games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn