ROM Hack Problem with NTR cheat plugins.

Sagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I'm having an annoying issue with cheat plugins using NTR. I'm on my o3DS 11.4 A9LH with luma 7.0 installed. I followed all the instructions on how to import cheats in games. I created the plugin folder, created several folders with the respective game IDs and the plugins inside, checked the region of each one, and of course, as suggested in most of the instructions, i pressed select to show the cheats menu, but nothing happens at all. I don't see the screen green flashing either. I tried with multiple games, and multiple NTR versions. I can't find any explaination online, and I'd like to know if I can solve this issue someway, maybe there's just some stupid thing I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Sagi,

Shadow_Dragon_01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you installed the BootNTR and NTR CFW in emunand with luma 7.X installed? If so, start NTR CFW and then wait for it to verify. Then press the home menu and select the game you wish to use mods on. Afterwards, press either X+Y or Select (Depends on your mod) in game. Let me know if you need further help.

Sagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Have you installed the BootNTR and NTR CFW in emunand with luma 7.X installed? If so, start NTR CFW and then wait for it to verify. Then press the home menu and select the game you wish to use mods on. Afterwards, press either X+Y or Select (Depends on your mod) in game. Let me know if you need further help.
Thanks for the answer, anyways, I found a solution. I just reinstalled the NTR CFW and weirdly everything goes fine now.

Reactions: Shadow_Dragon_01

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies