Hacking Problem with nds card.com

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey hello, I have decide to buy an r4 flash cartdrige in this website last day, I put all of my informations ect, I have choose to pick one r4 with shipping tracking and all cost 20$ USD, I have forget we have a big difference with the Canadian an America dollards, so I don't have the exact money, I have send a email to said to remove the tracking shipping (2$) for finally buy with my 25$ prepaid mastercard

but he don't reply, so I have my command in 'pending' but I can't paid if he don't remove the optionnal tracking service

What Im supposed to make?

Sorry for my english, my eyes burn just in reading my own message, but I really don't are good in writing english

Oleboy555

Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey hello, I have decide to buy an r4 flash cartdrige in this website last day, I put all of my informations ect, I have choose to pick one r4 with shipping tracking and all cost 20$ USD, I have forget we have a big difference with the Canadian an America dollards, so I don't have the exact money, I have send a email to said to remove the tracking shipping (2$) for finally buy with my 25$ prepaid mastercard

but he don't reply, so I have my command in 'pending' but I can't paid if he don't remove the optionnal tracking service

What Im supposed to make?

Sorry for my english, my eyes burn just in reading my own message, but I really don't are good in writing english

Don't worry about your english, it is readable

when did you place your order?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It can take a few hours to even a whole day for anything to really happen since they are based in China. It's also because the roundabout method they have to use to avoid getting their paypal account banned.

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't worry about your english, it is readable

when did you place your order?

yesterday

It can take a few hours to even a whole day for anything to really happen since they are based in China. It's also because the roundabout method they have to use to avoid getting their paypal account banned.

Oh okay its cool I think but I dont paid with paypal, just with an prepaid mastercard of 25$

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
yesterday

Oh okay its cool I think but I dont paid with paypal, just with an prepaid mastercard of 25$
You may have to wait for a bit. They've always replied and cleared things up, it just takes forever due to timezone differences and other things.

Reactions: Kanakops

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you want to know this are the message I have receive before ask to remove an optionnal thing, I really don't understand why he want to explain at the red text

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Thank you so much for placing an order #xxxxx
But we found that your payment was failed, please have a look at this attachment.
"xx" means "failed". The reason is xxx, Sorry for this.

Can you call your bank to confirm what happened and pay for your order again?

If you want to pay with offline PayPal, then...

Our paypal account is [email protected]

Please sign in your paypal and send USD xxxx to our paypal account, for "goods & services".
After we receive your money, we will ship your order as soon as possible.

When you send money, Please don't leave any words, paypal will also protect the transaction.

Again Again... please do not leave any words. Any one word is devastating to us.

Thanks again for your support and trust.

nds-card.com

Last edited by Kanakops,

TesseractStorm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Likely means your bank wouldn't allow credit/debit card purchase. A lot of banks won't allow purchases from a foreign company, particularly the kind of small business that a flashcard seller is. Sometimes you can tell your bank you're going to purchase something from a company in China so they allow the transaction, but some banks won't.

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Likely means your bank wouldn't allow credit/debit card purchase. A lot of banks won't allow purchases from a foreign company, particularly the kind of small business that a flashcard seller is. Sometimes you can tell your bank you're going to purchase something from a company in China so they allow the transaction, but some banks won't.

oh yeah but no, its not really my bank, I can't give you all informations but its just an prepaid mastercard, its not a credit card link with a bank, just a piece of plastic with 25$ inside, if the transaction don't have work its because its not USD $ but CAD $ and the price of the flashcard are 20$ USD (= 26$ Cad)

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Not the bank, but depending on the card. Some card won't allow international transaction.
I have 2 debit cards from the same bank, one of them allow international transaction.
While another one can only use in my country.

D

Deleted-351540

The red part is only saying that if you send them any money through PayPal, do NOT leave any "optional messages" for the vendor during the transaction. Leave that entry blank.

You aren't using PayPal, so it doesn't matter.

Last edited by ,

VassagoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem using my bank account. Visa actually sent me an email that I missed asking if I made the transaction. It's not your bank, but the issuing company that is blocking the transaction, so that would be true for prepaid as well.

If you can use PayPal, I'd recommend it. After the failure with my bank, I did, and my transaction went smooth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like how Amazon just has one long Add to cart button now just in case I forget where it is