• Poll closed .

hairyiscary

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone at GBATEMP!

i recently broke out the good ol white wii 1st version and decided to homebrew it. i have everything working now with all the emulators i need and everything else. i have a gameshark v5 disc from my ps1 i rippd onto my pc and tried putting it into wiisx. Wiisx will read the file and load it but it always says that no save game file has been found and it says to press x or o to hit yes or no. i cant hit any buttons... i know that the gameshark v5 is in the comp list for wiisx since beta 2.1 was released. i also seen the action replay 4.2 was working so i also tried that to only get a stack dump error.

i dont know what im doing wrong as i have a third party GC controller and i have a classic controller and none of them will let me pres o or x to continue. i know its possible to work because i have seen it before. i dont know what im doing wrong, is it because i need an actual GC controller and not a intec 3rd party controller? i also have a intec wii classic controller and it wont work either. i have tried to use the wiimote and nunchuck also but it doesnt work. i have seen on here before a gentleman that had mentioned his gameshark worked flawlessly and he had no problem. how come i cant even push a button on the controller?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...