sk8er000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to write this for my first post but I'm really desperate, so please excuse me in advance.

I was following this guide: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started.
I've created arm9loaderhax.3dsx with the otp file taken from the 2.1 fw, restored the emunand and sysnand, renamed the EmuNAND_original.bin dump in NAND.bin, launched the HBL from the restored sysnand (9.2.0) and launched arm9loaderhax.
After a while the N3DSXL turns off like it was written on the guide, then I've prepared my microSD with cackes CFW following the same guide. The problem is that:
if I put my micro sd (formatted FAT32 with only one partition) and turn on the console, the blue led blinks and nothing else (if I try tu turn on the N3DSXL without microSD the led stays with black sreens).
I've done the same on a 2ds before and everything went good...

Any ideas to solve my problem?

Thank you very much in advance for any help

sk8er000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes the Arm9loaderhax.bin is on the root of the sd card and if I try to press any of the suggested buttons at the boot nothing happens, the led still flash one time. I've also tried a different microsd but same behaviour

sk8er000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've checked a hundred of times unfortunately :(, this is the content of my sd card

Attachments

• NEWSD.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 208

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to use ctrbootmanager9. You could just have cakes not set up right. See if that boots up.

Edit- It seems like you have everything setup on your sd card correctly. But i still suggest to see if your 3ds boots up with the arm9loaderhax.bin from ctrbootmananger9

Last edited by Lumince,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Lumince,

sk8er000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes I've put the .bin and a9lh.cfg from the link below.. I'm beginning to think that the console is brickerd :( :( :( :(

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Seems to be a brick then. Either the emunand dump wasn't clean or the installer didn't patch it properly (very unlikely)

If your compiled version of arm9loaderhax has not the right otp.bin you bricked anyway. Maybe you forgot to recompile it and you used the armloaderhax.3dsx from the other console.

Last edited by GothicIII,

sk8er000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry for the late answer but I was out this weekend, I'm going to send the console to a friend that has the reader for the hard mod..I'll let you know if the console comes back to life

sk8er000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My friend (@zeruel85 in this forum) has done the hw mod and rewrited one of the nand dump, the console is back to life!
i2CLfSd.jpg

Last edited by sk8er000,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: