rBpJmZG.jpg

Reactions: kehkou

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I once had the chance to get a micro with NES faceplate for $10USD. I regret not buying it. I miss my launch GBA. Keep it, lest you get gamers remorse later when you want to take a trip down memory lane.

Reactions: str8mjed

MaartenMx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I once had the chance to get a micro with NES faceplate for $10USD. I regret not buying it. I miss my launch GBA. Keep it, lest you get gamers remorse later when you want to take a trip down memory lane.

I bought it for 50$ yesterday. Now i sold it for 120$.

I use the dutch ebay
ebay has it $170 - $500

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought it for 50$ yesterday. Now i sold it for 120$.

I use the dutch ebay

I would have sold it too. Collectible yes, but not much fun to play on. Try to find an AGS-101. You won't regret it. I've got 2 (but my daughter will end up taking one from me someday) and they will never be for sale.

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would have sold it too. Collectible yes, but not much fun to play on. Try to find an AGS-101. You won't regret it. I've got 2 (but my daughter will end up taking one from me someday) and they will never be for sale.

AGS-101 goes for ~$40 around Ebay, and it sure isn't hard getting one as of now. There was one for Limited Edition Zelda, and it was pretty much the same concept. The seller was selling it for $300. I'm sure you can sell it around that price or maybe even more. I myself have a Launch Blue GBA SP, I'm keeping that, the brightness is pretty low. I'm wondering how I played with that all those years ago. I might go hunting for a AGS-101, if I really wanted one.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AGS-101 goes for ~$40 around Ebay, and it sure isn't hard getting one as of now.
the crappy colors go for that much and are usually are scratched up and in generally terrible condition, the desirable colors in good condition go upwards of $80-100

I myself have a ags-101 in a onyx black 001 shell with all the black buttons from the graphite 101 shell

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the crappy colors go for that much and are usually are scratched up and in generally terrible condition, the desirable colors in good condition go upwards of $80-100

I myself have a ags-101 in a onyx black 001 shell with all the black buttons from the graphite 101 shell

Well wouldn't it be more better to just get a ~$40 one, and then get a new housing with your desired color for it? I'm sure you can get a housing for $1-5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: