Not open for further replies.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you are a modeller, right?
Ehh, I'm okay. I'm much better with 2D images.
I usually use Google Sketchup and, very rarely, 3DS Max to make my (more simple) level designs. Although I do tend to use Unity itself for stuff like islands in the middle of the ocean. ;)
So have you made any enemies or things like that?

D

Deleted User

OP
You should attempt to run this on Cemu and see how it runs
It doesn't work, unfortunately. :C
I hope Exzap does implement that sort of thing in the future tho. ^^

So have you made any enemies or things like that?
Basically, the enemies will look exactly like Stick magician, however they will look posessed (because the game revolves around a villain who can posess citizens of Earth. xD).

SMag's eyes will just get replaced with these eyes, and that will make a posessed citizen (A.K.A. an enemy you can shoot and make combat with):
preview.png

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Basically, the enemies will look exactly like Stick magician, however they will look posessed (because the game revolves around a villain who can posess citizens of Earth. xD).

SMag's eyes will just get replaced with these eyes, and that will make a posessed citizen (A.K.A. an enemy you can shoot and make combat with):
View attachment 47431
I might help out a little bit. I'm trying to focus more on another project atm though.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP

View attachment 47431
you should also make a more dark hat for the villains

D

Deleted User

OP
have you present that your hat is tiangle-like shaped? well, the top, the one that in your icon is in the back of the hat, should be spinning in circle for the villains to show something like an over-flooing of magic
Oh, I think I get it now! Yeah, that could be a good idea too! :)

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Could you explain that in a bit more detail?

Also, does anyone think this is a good start for a beach-themed level?

Looks good

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW is anyone making yuo music for the gamee?

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh, I'd love to get ahold of unity for wiiu. Just a question, Unity creates WUMADs for you, right? How do you actually decrypt them to use the files with loadiine, since you need the dev-key for that?

D

Deleted User

OP
Oh, I'd love to get ahold of unity for wiiu. Just a question, Unity creates WUMADs for you, right? How do you actually decrypt them to use the files with loadiine, since you need the dev-key for that?
There is actually an option in Unity for Wii U to export unpackaged files. (So it just spits out the code/content/meta folders and that's all.)

Nightbane30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you get access to the Wii U Unity SDK??? As a Unity dev myself, I have to say, this is pretty cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.