Gaming Preserving DS saves with the DLC flags unlocked

huzzarisme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got 3 European Layton saves with all puzzles downloaded but in various stages of completion:

Curious Village - http://filetrip.net/dl?Lat8c7YqO4
Pandora's Box - http://filetrip.net/dl?617kSIAEvI
Spectre's Call - http://filetrip.net/dl?fOBUoslrnP

I'm still waiting for Lost Future to arrive so until it arrives I can't offer you anything more.

EDIT: In case anyone wants to know, I'm using an NDS Adapter Plus by EMS, a dedicated save dumper and reloader for DS and most 3DS games. Relatively expensive compared to DS Backup Gold but I have no experience using that product.

Reactions: HNKii and GHANMI

HNKii

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
List of Nintendo WFC games for Korea:

Third party Wii WFC games:
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Valhalla Knights
FIFA 10
Bio Hazard: The Dark Chronicles
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
Raving Rabbits TV Party
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 ALL PLAY
Call of Duty: World At war
FIFA 09 ALL PLAY

Attachments

• J截图.bmp
    897 KB · Views: 454
Reactions: GHANMI

Truner

Trophies
Website
truner.beluva.hu
XP
Country
Hungary
I recently acquired both Naruto RPG 2 and Path of the Ninja 2 (PotN2 being RPG 3). If anyone else has the game, I would be up for some quick battles online to unlock all the wi-fi only characters! I know the game isn't exactly a priority, but hey, if anyone is willing...

GHANMI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone could get the additional content for the DS Inazuma Eleven too, that would be appreciated too.
Time is running up...

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Solatorobo (US) for DSTwo/one with all post-game quests downloaded. The game is cleared, but you can start with different saveslot. This DLC is major, since it continues the story.

Attachments

• Solatorobo - Red the Hunter.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 343

GHANMI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The European version has even more stuff cut down as DLC.
And they changed the programming for the DLC, according to Xseed's press release..
So chances content is lost as well from the European versions (which have more languages)

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The European version has even more stuff cut down as DLC.
And they changed the programming for the DLC, according to Xseed's press release..
So chances content is lost as well from the European versions (which have more languages)

Do you mean that EU version have more extra content, or just have less regular content (so it's more to download). I think the story was pretty finished. and with a good epilogue.

GHANMI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The US version came after and integrated some sidequests to the DLC.
The JP/EU version have those as dlc
Do you mean that EU version have more extra content, or just have less regular content (so it's more to download). I think the story was pretty finished. and with a good epilogue.

HNKii

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I recently acquired both Naruto RPG 2 and Path of the Ninja 2 (PotN2 being RPG 3). If anyone else has the game, I would be up for some quick battles online to unlock all the wi-fi only characters! I know the game isn't exactly a priority, but hey, if anyone is willing...
Wi-Fi only? It sounds like something that could be unlocked by cheats...
Correct me if I'm wrong.

HNKii

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Jam With The Band/Band Bros DX already seems pretty well persevered here (assuming they aren't just user songs): http://jwtb.wikia.com/wiki/BDX_Mega_Pack
Also, as Jam With The Band DLC requires a real cartridge and since it uses a NAND save chip, its impossible to dump saves with current tools.
WarioWare DIY is also pretty well preserved as the last online updates were years ago. Last time I checked, literally all DLC games and stuff were in this pack: http://vixynya.blog6.fc2.com/blog-entry-1.html?sp
BTW,the Ninsoft Store games of German, French, Italian and Spanish are not included.
I've been collecting them.
http://yunpan.cn/QNE8FbPzs3uAi
Password:19ec
【YUNPAN.CN is currently having horrible upload speed.】
Alternative:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWEuXvm
*PM me your emai if you have problem downloading them.I‘ll email them.*
Progress: ALL DONE! CONGRATULATIONS!!:hrth:
German: DONE!All 100 weekly+15 Big Names Data.bin uploaded
Italian: DONE!All 100 weekly+15 Big Names Data.bin uploaded
Spanish: DONE!All 100 weekly+15 Big Names Data.bin TO BE uploaded due to internet issues. Uploaded in the pan.baidu.com link.
French: DONE!All 100 weekly+15 Big Names Data.bin TO BE uploaded due to internet issues.Uploaded in the pan.baidu.com link.
(The PAL showcase runs in English if set to Dutch, US version is not multilingual)

Bin files are actually Data.bin files officially copied out of a Wii console.

Reactions: bobmcjr

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW,the Ninsoft Store games of German, French, Italian and Spanish are not included.
I've been collecting them.
http://yunpan.cn/QNE8FbPzs3uAi
Password:19ec
Progress:
German: DONE!All 100 weekly+15 Big Names
Italian:#1~18Weekly done
Spanish:*Not Yet*
French:*Not Yet*

(The PAL showcase runs in English if set to Dutch, US version is not multilingual)

Bin files are actually Data.bin files officially copied out of a Wii console.
I can extract the mio files from there (directly from data.bin files now :lol: )

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
there is something odd with the layton series, someone check this please

with DSTWO on the 3ds, i played the layton series and downloaded the dlc to share the saves here, i reloaded the 3ds to check if the files were ok to upload and there was no problem, the dlc was there, but when i tested in my ds lite the save file was ok, but the dlc was not unlocked...

i will upload the files anyway, someone who don't have the dlc flags already unlocked please give it a check...

if anyone wants, i can download dlc for another games, pm me if you want a specific game. (specially from EU region, i usually download the EU versions)

INFO ABOUT THE FILES:
saves for EU (english language) version of layton series, i added a number after "layton" so i could organize them better for myself
i used a dstwo and created a new profile with "gbatemp" name, then i downloaded the dlc i didn't do any mission (just skipped the cutscenes) except for the last one which i needed to solve the first place in order to save, then i just ziped the .sav and uploaded

you can create your own profiles (i think you can even rewrite the gbatemp one) and still keep the dlc

Attachments

• Professor Layton 1 and the Curious Village (EU).zip
    512.2 KB · Views: 678
  • Professor Layton 2 and Pandora's Box (EU).zip
    512.2 KB · Views: 530
  • Professor Layton 3 and the Lost Future (EU).zip
    512.2 KB · Views: 561
  • Professor Layton 4 and the Spectres Call (EU).zip
    512.2 KB · Views: 573
Reactions: Bloodis and GHANMI

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question if we're able to emulate Nintendo Wifi will we be able to make the content that was originally jap or any other region capadible with NA games ?

GHANMI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Question if we're able to emulate Nintendo Wifi will we be able to make the content that was originally jap or any other region capadible with NA games ?

The data on the Nintendo's side simply won't exist after that date.
They're now trying to rescue only the data for Mario Kart and the big names only, so the majority of this stuff is going to simply blink out of existence on May 20.

superspudz2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im starting to think some of these might be impossible, or a red herring..

take Final Fantasy 3....

apparently, you must use the WiFi Mognet in order to unlock the "Onion Knight Job",
but you cant access "mognet" until halfway through the game! WAIT it gets better.... apparently, the PSP and IOS version has everything allready included, and unlocked without any of this nonsence, and apparently, the PSP version is infinitely better than the NDS version anyway. also, there is an action replay cheat that says "have 99 wifi mails", SOOOOOO........

and many of them are like that, like Fossil Fighters, like Castlevania, like Heroes of Mana, you have to play through the game in order to even access the extra content. its completely ridiclous.

GHANMI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
and many of them are like that, like Fossil Fighters, like Castlevania, like Heroes of Mana, you have to play through the game in order to even access the extra content. its completely ridiclous.

That's really nasty... but it's possible to just enable moonjump/infinite health/max attack power action replay codes to skim through the game quickly (actually to test stuff game devs often enable similar cheats) or search for a 100% save from gamefaqs (sadly they usually omit the WFC content) since time is running out indeed

Reactions: Nightwish

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8