Preorder Vita 3G, PS+ 1 Year, Unit 13 & 4GB for $249.48 at NFM.

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Lurker2, Dec 6, 2012.

Dec 6, 2012
    • Banned

Lurker2 Banned!

Message Count:
    United States
    Source
    This may be a mistake. They did sell the Assassin's Creed Bundle for a low price near launch of it and I don't know much about the store but I'm considering it since the AT&T offer just wasn't as good as this.
    Last edited by Lurker2, Dec 6, 2012
    Rasas likes this.
    • Reporter

Foxi4 ...

Message Count:
    Poland
    That... is a pretty good deal, and as a PSVita 3G owner, I can tell you that the system gets a lot of undeserved grief - where I live, the 3G does come in handy due to the scarcity of WiFi Hotspots, at least the free ones.
    • Reporter

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Message Count:
    Finland
    If that kind of a deal came to the EU, I'd regret buying my PSVita WiFi AC:L bundle from the states. Not sure if I'd like Unit 13, but it's $30 off. 1 year of PS+ is the $50 off. Memory card should be included in every bundle, but still $20 off. Not bad in my opinion for a 3G version. Much better than the ~$200 bundles for the 3DS so far.

@Foxi4: The US PSVitas are carrier locked, so not as good as the other region ones (Japan apparently had one locked, but not sure about that). :/
    • Reporter

Foxi4 ...

Message Count:
    Poland
    I'm pretty sure mine's unlocked, but I never bothered to check since the deal I got was actually good - 5GB 3G/4G mobile broadband monthly + unlimited standard connection for fee of what, $15? And to top that all off, they threw in the Vita 3G for free and give me the option to get free unlimited transfer between midnight and 9am (I'm usually online between midnight and 2am, so that's perfect for me) for an additional $3? No reasons to complain. :D Could've gotten an extra 1GB if I bought from the Online store, but I didn't feel like waiting for the courier to bring it to me - I wanted one STAT. :P

EDIT: Just checked, it is indeed SIM Unlocked - a SIM from another operator connects perfectly fine and is able to use an APN different than the one of the original provider (the original being Play (P4 Poland), the other card being T-Mobile). Cool, didn't know that before! :P
    Last edited by Foxi4, Dec 6, 2012