Hardware Premiere: Unboxing the Xbox One!

• Thread starter mon0
  • Start date
  • Views 2,846
  • Replies 18
  • Likes 1

mon0

XPLOiTS FTW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xbox-one-unpacking.jpg

A video has been released by Major Nelson on youtube.
It shows the unboxing of the upcoming Xbox One for the very first time.
See what you will find inside the day 1 package.

Source: http://nforush.net/consolenews/detail/unboxing-xbox-one.html

Reactions: chavosaur

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will they lower the price if I "CALL NOW!"?
And will they then also include a second Xbox One? And a Ginsu knife set?
And a handy 1001 recipe book?

Really, this seems like a Shopping Network video.
You better hurry now, they only take the next 50 callers for such great deal and I'm one of them.

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

mon0

XPLOiTS FTW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The most impressive thing Major Nelson said was:

"... it has wireless connectivity built in ..."

This device gonna rock! :D

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't believe that Microsoft have this beast of a console and it still has an external power brick. The PS4 is smaller and doesn't need one (heat problems may or may not ensue from this though). They must have spent the extra R&D budget on stickers...

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That thing's fucking huge, larger than the PS3 itself, I know size doesn't ''matter'' but damn, that DOES look like a VCR player

Slamicite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can't divide by the magnitude of my trust towards Microsoft with this console.
The only thing I care about is the controller. Have you seen the Xbox One controller? That thing's nice, slick, black.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I watched it to see if headset was included, and it is, but unboxing videos are aways boring, but this time was even worse.

Side note: I dont understand why people hate a product. If you dont like it, dont buy it. But people here seems like they're being insulted by Xbox One. I aways see this kind of childrish behaviour against Apple, but now is on fashion hate Xbox one.

Reactions: Ethevion

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I watched it to see if headset was included, and it is, but unboxing videos are aways boring, but this time was even worse.

Side note: I dont understand why people hate a product. If you dont like it, dont buy it. But people here seems like they're being insulted by Xbox One. I aways see this kind of childrish behaviour against Apple, but now is on fashion hate Xbox one.

I think is not a fashion, it is, quite rightly, a way to express to Microsoft that they're not doing a good job with this new console... and if you remember, they heard the voice of the gamers, by removing those restrictions... they'll learn from this console for good in the future, or at least, that what we hope... xD

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Side note: I don't understand why people hate a product. If you don't like it, don't buy it. But people here seems like they're being insulted by Xbox One. I aways see this kind of childish behaviour against Apple, but now is on fashion hate Xbox one.
Some people said the same thing about Justin Bieber: don't listen to his music if you don't like it. But you can't just hate something when you have no proof that it's bad. And a good majority of people don't like the Xbox One. Plus it's also nice finding something new to hate about Microsoft. :D

But I thought of buying one of these, smashing it, and sending in the parts to Microsoft with a note.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...