Gaming Pre-loaded Software?

jimwhat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think that the 3DS will come with pre-loaded software?

and

If they do, what software would you like to see?

Personally, I want a better internet browser and a better chat app.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It DOES have this software called CrossPass, where the wireless comes into play with things around you.

It should have a better internet browser.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, The availability to upload photos taken with the cameras to social networking sites (facebook myspace twitter etc.)
Maybe be able to use twitter etc. directly?

I also think a notepad app would be useful sometimes (maybe with online saving so you can access it via computer as well perhaps)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd imagine there'll be an internet browser, some kind of shop/weather/news channel type stuff that the Wii has, some basic image editing stuff for the 3D camera pictures, a pictochat type programme. Would be nice if there was some kind of basic flipnote type software, or something like... How do I describe it, 3D fuzzy felt I guess, where you could create scenes of nintendo characters by placing them on the screen and deciding how far out they pop 3D-wise. Maybe an inbuilt tech demo for showign the 3D effect and letting you experiment with the slider to find the best setting, something like the static mario-on-yoshi demo you could rotate with the stick at E3.

D

Deleted_171835

It will have built-in software.
An application for the 3D camera is confirmed. It will probably have an internet browser, video player (3D movies) and a Pictochat-esque application.

I hope it has...
  • Music Player that can support things other than AAC files
  • Wordpad like application like the DSiWare application, mynotebook.
  • Local Voice Chat Application

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
How was the Opera Mini on DS / DSi ? Was it so bad ? I've read somewhere that it was much better than PSP's browser...

D

Deleted_171835

pachura said:
How was the Opera Mini on DS / DSi ? Was it so bad ? I've read somewhere that it was much better than PSP's browser...
On the DS, it wasn't that good. Couldn't be used for much.
On the DSi, it was okay. It wasn't the fastest but you could use it. I've also heard that it's faster than the PSP browser but since I haven't tried the PSP browser, I don't know for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended