Pre-Compiled tested v14 Forwarder .dol's for Loaders/Apps/Emu's

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by mastershoes, Dec 27, 2012.

Dec 27, 2012

mastershoes GameTDB Mod

Message Count:
    United States
    Favorite forwarder no longer working?

App Updated? Pick up a 3TB Drive? Here is a set of pre-compiled dol's using Fix94's v14 source. (Thanks buddeh!). I have tested all of these, and confirmed them working, there are currently 56 dol's included. You'll need CustomizeMii to replace the current .dol file. Please see the notes below.

Notes:
    The forwarding path for each .dol included will be in the foldername of the download... each folder is named something like "wii64 boot", in which case "wii64" is the forwarding path, and so on.

I've always compiled my forwarders with Waninko base first, and if it doesn't work, i try the Comex base. So as it stands, they are all tested working with Waninko Build except as noted.
    For (v)wii, a build with Waninko is required, and comex will fail. Unfortunately, it means the forwarders that REQUIRE a comex build (listed below) will NOT be able to be used in (v)wii mode, but on the bright side, all the others (built with waninko) are universal between wii and (v)wii!

Forwarders that REQUIRE build with Comex (Wouldn't return to System Menu with Waninko):
    Note that these will not work with (v)wii unless patched wii Fix94's method!

AnyTitle_Deleter_HBC
    GuitarsOnFire
    o2em
    wii64
    wiiapple
    WiiEarth
    wiisx
    wiituka

The following were tested NOT WORKING and NOT INCLUDED, but just so you know i tried 'em :)

Forwarders that Code Dump on Exit with Waninko or Comex:

dmp
    ftpii
    hatari
    openBOR
    uloader
    wiiengine

Forwarders that only returned to HBC with Waninko or Comex:

BlueDump

Additional Notes:

The app "WiiEarth" has just recently been updated, and i haven't gotten to test it since, so that may be working with waninko, i don't know yet!
    Last edited by mastershoes, Jan 3, 2013

MassiveRican GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante

Message Count:
    Puerto Rico
    Thanks, I d/load cuz I'm a forwarder nut, I usually do my own updating of the apps I like to use if a forwarder isn't available but I haven't gotten around to doing all of them, as usual u freaking rock and thank you!

jj-kwik New Member

Message Count:
    Canada
    This is great man!
    • Newcomer

dashingw New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Hi,

I am new to this emulation for the wii but have everything up and running. I am finding it a pain to go to the homebrew channel al the time as it sometime freezes. I already have the snes,fceu and vgba forward channels on my usb loader gx. They were easy. what exactly do I do with these .dols. Also whats a (v) wii ??

Please help....

Thank You

SPONSORED LINKS