Hardware [PPOTW #38] Have you bought any amiibos?

Have you bought any amiibos?

• Donkey Kong

Votes: 21 4.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 33 7.7%
  • Kirby

Votes: 35 8.2%
  • Link

Votes: 68 15.9%
  • Mario

Votes: 45 10.5%
  • Marth

Votes: 21 4.9%
  • Peach

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 35 8.2%
  • Pitt

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Samus

Votes: 39 9.1%
  • Villager

Votes: 24 5.6%
  • Wii Fit Trainer

Votes: 19 4.4%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 30 7.0%
  • Zelda

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • None

Votes: 291 67.8%

• Total voters

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
Samus is on the way and I'll pick up Peach and Zelda at some point after the new year. I don't have a WiiU or 3DS so these are going on my shelf :3

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You said you were scared megaman would have the same treatment as this amiibo stuff. For that to happen Capcom would first have to remember they own a property called megaman and few people expect that to happen any time soon.

Granted if I were Capcom and I had a fanbase like the megaman one I would not be in a hurry to stir them into action either.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

BLsquared

Game Programmer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said you were scared megaman would have the same treatment as this amiibo stuff. For that to happen Capcom would first have to remember they own a property called megaman and few people expect that to happen any time soon.

Granted if I were Capcom and I had a fanbase like the megaman one I would not be in a hurry to stir them into action either.

I was actually referring to the Mega Man amiibo, but yeah. WE GOT SHOTGUN!

T1BillionX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking getting them, but I don't know now. I think Nintendo should keep making them and this whole exclusive retailer thing sucks. I want them all to collect them but, I don't want to pay outrageous prices for them.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably pick up Shulk when it comes out, and I'll have to get Link at some point. Might pick up Luigi for my brother this christmas.

darky2003

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Belgium
Is it treu Nintendo will start the production from the fit trainer , marth and villager again after all wave productions?

Someone told me that but i don't beleve him!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My girlfriend and I bought several, namely Fox McCloud, Princess Zelda, Link and Marth. We're looking forward to Sheik, oh yes, we are (she loves Legend of Zelda - can you tell?).

:D
Is it treu Nintendo will start the production from the fit trainer , marth and villager again after all wave productions? Someone told me that but i don't beleve him!
It turned out to be a rumour blown out of proportion - they've clarified that some figures will have limited runs, but they're not planning to discontinue any at this point in time, or so I've read.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/2UeWMgjwogU?si=PfULn0Jf4XpnU6M_ Now I know how to install m.2