Hardware Powersaves software without Administrator rights?

luigismentor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get homebrew on my 3DS, and the only method I can afford is OOTHax. Since I have 10.7, I needed to get Powersaves, which I did. But now, I have the software, but can't install it because the only computer I have access to is a college computer. Is there a way I can get the software without admin permission at all? And yes, I have the registration key.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get homebrew on my 3DS, and the only method I can afford is OOTHax. Since I have 10.7, I needed to get Powersaves, which I did. But now, I have the software, but can't install it because the only computer I have access to is a college computer. Is there a way I can get the software without admin permission at all? And yes, I have the registration key.
nope. your school locked that stuff for a reason. use a friends computer?

luigismentor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't have any friends. Sure, there's my mom's old computer, but I'm not sure if it'll run at all. Are you telling me it's my best bet?

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Don't have any friends. Sure, there's my mom's old computer, but I'm not sure if it'll run at all. Are you telling me it's my best bet?

Or find a friend with a hacked system or a used system on 9.2 or lower and use browser/sliderhax (warning: copious amounts of patience needed)....

If you want, send me your copy of OoT and I can install the payload for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: