Hacking Powersaves pro 3ds "web operation Failed"

bRiPoP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought this yesterday and I cant get it to work. Ive tried installing it on both my computers, changing the region, turning off my firewall but nothing seems to be working.
I try using my pokemon X and Y but i get the "Web operation failed"
when i try using my Mario Kart 7 or Bravely Default I get "No online data available"
I dont understand what im doing wrong..
can someone help pls.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you on the latest firmware? Are you playing those legit carts in classic mode emunand? Need some more info

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your using the gateway exploit to play retail carts it wont work for powersave thats why you would be getting web operation failed this happened to me when i was using gateways emunand
because powersave doesnt recognize the save encryption that gateway uses.

C0dem8kr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure you have the correct License Key? Email Datel with your License key and they'll get back to you with the correct one if its wrong....

Will Cooper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok guys i know how to fix this. its kinda weird though but some where between the update and the old software my computer started reading the old software and it didnt update the shortcut on my desktop. go back to download it and, if you have a windows computer, when the file pops up on the bottom of the screen click it and open up to where the file is. then if you right click the file and open it then it should work. i just did it. so download and open file, right click to open, and make sure you drag the new powersave shortcut to your home screen. thats done easily by dragging the file and delete the old one only if this worked for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Please dont go we need you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really learned not to give a fuck what others do online it's helped ease my mind try it sometime.
    @SylverReZ That reply to you was when we werent on good terms. lol. I tried everything. Changing privacy settings etc.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar. +1