Status
Not open for further replies.

akin09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, If I'm posting on a wrong section please delete this post or kindly redirect it to where it belongs.

So as the title says. I bricked my pokemon x using powersaves. (please dont say serves you right for hacking. we are all hackers here.) I dont know what cause it though but the thing I remember is I apply the cloning code. All went well then when powersaves is done downloading my save file. this stupid error pops up.
ss3.png

as you can see on the image.. the download process has check on it. so I dont really know what happened.
If powersaves got disconnected. i would here the chime or the error should say please instert game cart or no hardware found right? but this one is sick.
powersaves can still read my card though it can do backup and restore. but when I try to apply code. that error pops up. my 3ds wont read my game cart. thats why I considered it bricked in someway..
if somebody knew what cause this and a possible fix. pls comment below. I really appreciate it

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's terrible that happened to your game. :( Powersaves seems to have a lot of issues with X. I thought I bricked once before, but it just corrupted my game. I don't know if there is anyway for you to fix it, but hopefully someone knows more about this. Oh yeah. I don't even know if this will help you, but just an idea, maybe try a different USB cable and restore your save. Hope you can get it working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things