Hacking Powersaves 3DS - FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody else having that problem with Powersaves (the loop with the "!" on both the CODES and POWERSAVES tab)?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody else having that problem with Powersaves (the loop with the "!" on both the CODES and POWERSAVES tab)?
I tried it around 45 min ago, and had no trouble.

Have you tried restarting the software (that works for me anytime it doesn't function correctly) or plugging your USB cable into a different port?

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it around 45 min ago, and had no trouble.

Have you tried restarting the software (that works for me anytime it doesn't function correctly) or plugging your USB cable into a different port?

Iv'e restarted the program many times. ill go try switching USB ports.
EDIT: Didn't work.

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was originally an issue with one or two of the codes, but these issues have since been fixed and no one has had any problems in terms of a bricked cart anymore.

Thanks for your answer. Do you know which codes did the damage? The cart brick is really my only concern about this device.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will Datel restore our old game saves to a new cart if we email about it? They clearly have the ability to do so proven awhile ago.

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will Datel restore our old game saves to a new cart if we email about it? They clearly have the ability to do so proven awhile ago.
You mean writing saves created from one cart to another cart? Oh, please. Datel can do basicly ANYTHING at this point. We're at the mercy of Datel for any of that stuff though.

Nintendokid54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after reading the FAQs and a few posts above im still confused. I have MH3U and made a backup of my save via automatic backup. The thing is the contacts on the cartridge are getting worn out (the gold is coming off) and sometimes my 3DS says there is no game. So I was thinking of buying another copy of MH3U.

My question is, can I buy another copy and restore my backup save file to the new cartridge or does that not work? I have 200+ hours on MH3U and dont want to start over. :/ Thanks

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
So after reading the FAQs and a few posts above im still confused. I have MH3U and made a backup of my save via automatic backup. The thing is the contacts on the cartridge are getting worn out (the gold is coming off) and sometimes my 3DS says there is no game. So I was thinking of buying another copy of MH3U.

My question is, can I buy another copy and restore my backup save file to the new cartridge or does that not work? I have 200+ hours on MH3U and dont want to start over. :/ Thanks

No.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm glad you found the FAQ to be helpful.

im experiencing the same problem as your having, I had a Pokemon X cart die on me and even with my old gamesave backed up Datel or anyone else will release a method to restoring to new carts. It's a pretty fatal flaw but maybe if it affects more (I hope not) then they will see the "error of their ways" and release their workaround to the save encryption.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone made a list of which pokemon you can create with the wondercard hack that you can not trade via internet? Someone had me make a pokemon a week or so ago, trade fine, then gave me a list of pokemon, but the list is I think mostly legendary. Can't seem to trade them. Guessing maybe legendary aren't trade able? Here's the list:

648 Meleotta done
647 Keldeo done
646 Kyurem done
645 Landorus done
644 Zekrom done
643 Reshiram done
642 Thunderus done
641 Tornadus done
640 Virizion done
639 Terrakion done
638 Cobalion done
491 Darkrai done
488 Cresselia done
487 Girantina done
486 Regigigas done
485 Heatran done
484 Palkia done
483 Dialga done
482 Azelf done
481 Mesprit done
480 Uxie done
384 Rayquaza done
383 Groudon dine
382 Kyroge dine
381 Latios done
380 Latias done
379 Registeel done
378 Regice dome
377 Regirock sone
250 Ho-Oh done
249 Lugia done
150 Mewtwo

Can't seem to trade any of those, but haven't tried them all.

Any insights?

forgot to mention they are all shiny

thanks

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Has anyone made a list of which pokemon you can create with the wondercard hack that you can not trade via internet? Someone had me make a pokemon a week or so ago, trade fine, then gave me a list of pokemon, but the list is I think mostly legendary. Can't seem to trade them. Guessing maybe legendary aren't trade able? Here's the list:

648 Meleotta done
647 Keldeo done
646 Kyurem done
645 Landorus done
644 Zekrom done
643 Reshiram done
642 Thunderus done
641 Tornadus done
640 Virizion done
639 Terrakion done
638 Cobalion done
491 Darkrai done
488 Cresselia done
487 Girantina done
486 Regigigas done
485 Heatran done
484 Palkia done
483 Dialga done
482 Azelf done
481 Mesprit done
480 Uxie done
384 Rayquaza done
383 Groudon dine
382 Kyroge dine
381 Latios done
380 Latias done
379 Registeel done
378 Regice dome
377 Regirock sone
250 Ho-Oh done
249 Lugia done
150 Mewtwo

Can't seem to trade any of those, but haven't tried them all.

Any insights?

forgot to mention they are all shiny

thanks
any pokemon made from the wondercard hack are HACK
because legendary with wrong placed cough and wrong level is hack

same with all the pokemon
if you generate charmander with this , you get a hacked one , wrong level and wrong place to get

all pokemon can be traded if they are legal

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any pokemon made from the wondercard hack are HACK
because legendary with wrong placed cough and wrong level is hack

same with all the pokemon
if you generate charmander with this , you get a hacked one , wrong level and wrong place to get

all pokemon can be traded if they are legal

Okay, i see. I need to research what is legal for that pokemon to trade, if it's at all possible to trade. Like if it spawns in the game, I assume.

Cool, thanks for the reply.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Okay, i see. I need to research what is legal for that pokemon to trade, if it's at all possible to trade. Like if it spawns in the game, I assume.

Cool, thanks for the reply.
get any legendary pokemon from pokecheck ( make sure its not hack ) and move it black 1-2 , then mpve it to the bank
legal pokemon have released hidden ability - correct catch place and game and level
that mean you can't find a level 10 zygarde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person