Not open for further replies.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he's trying to make sure whether it's safe to buy :o
And in response to that: I wouldn't be too sure, especially by the title of the website. Ultimately, it's up to you.
Ohh I get it. Cause you want to be able to get saves since they are sharable on flashcarts (I thought that was exclusive to Gateway)

Even if you decide to go through with it you still need a 3DS on 4.5, overall wouldnt it be just more economical to ship the game out to someone with the content. That's what I'd do.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And in response to that: I wouldn't be too sure, especially by the title of the website. Ultimately, it's up to you.

Ok, i won't buy it. I'd rather buy a more expensive good-quality card from a site i have great experience with. Such as www.dsflashcart.com

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
... I recall the clones not being compatible with card2 games so even if he buys it, it will all be in vain. Only gateway and MT card can play card2 games,

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont see why its worth attempting to save money on a clone when they all more than likely just copy off the work of gateway. The whole idea of owning a flashcart (in case of 3DSes) is to not have to spend money on real games, I get that. But how much efficiency is it worth to find out later down it will no longer be supported if they cant break through gateways update. Its just not worth being cheap and get the real stuff (meaning gateway, not actual games)

Its irony at its finest here.

I successfully decrypted my X/Y save file 100%. I can inject whatever I want.

http://i.imgur.com/Eb8EEEJ.jpg
Will this be made available to the public? At least the ability to allow save transferring.

Congrats btw.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, no it will not. I'm only going to use it for research, not for hacking, anyway. Also to goof around.
I understand and I can respect that, would you be able to help those who have lost their carts to bricking by save transferring? Assuming you have the capabilities to do this.

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand and I can respect that, would you be able to help those who have lost their carts to bricking by save transferring? Assuming you have the capabilities to do this.

I'm willing to look into it, but I am 99.99% sure that I can't. It took me forever to decrypt my cartridge's save, and the exploit is cart-specific...

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm willing to look into it, but I am 99.99% sure that I can't. It took me forever to decrypt my cartridge's save, and the exploit is cart-specific...
I appreciate the though, it would mean a lot to me (a lot) and everyone else who has been affected.

I wont get my hopes up if nothing happens though.

Does the wonder card code allow you to get Kalos native Pokemon of anything you want? Including legendaries and unown that don't belong to Kalos?

I could have a true 100% Kalos pokedex with that code.

therealplicks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does the wonder card code allow you to get Kalos native Pokemon of anything you want? Including legendaries and unown that don't belong to Kalos?

I could have a true 100% Kalos pokedex with that code.

Nope. Gen 5 mons and below are not Kalos native. They are treated the same as those transferred through Bank.

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all I'm new to this forum and been reading every section to this forum like to say their a new gender changer and some other new codes to
Also poker us and friendship/ affection to was added :)the gender one is good so low can change his player with affection friend ship is good for shiny code evolving

Reactions: leowalle

therealplicks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got my hopes up too high there. The Gender Modifier code is for the pokemon in Box 1 Slot 1 rather than your actual character.

Reactions: signz

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I missed that part to check but the other codes should help other with the stuck evolving when they use the shiny code

therealplicks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What would happen if you tried to change Latios to female or something like that? Not sure if I want to try it myself.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would happen if you tried to change Latios to female or something like that? Not sure if I want to try it myself.

Most likely nothing. There are already people changing gender locked species on the other thread without any immediate ill effects.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no codes for Mario Kart 7 (1.0) and Sonic Lost World despite the official website saying they are available.

Brian Pinkosky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, for some reason, Super Mario 3D Land no longer works with Powersaves Pro. Anybody play this game with Powersaves Pro? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1