Status
Not open for further replies.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
money (9999999, 1000000, double current)
resources (9999999, 1000000, double current)
powerful katana in slot 2 of equip box
Big Sword in slot 3 of equip box
and item slots 1-20 X99 (which only copies items you already have)
That's pretty neat. Could you check which weapons the 'Powerfull katana' the 'Big Sword' is? Could be fun when playing MH3 online with the Wii U version.

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's odd considering it shows codes both available for the US and EU, I would put in a request about that. Some games like Mario Kart 7 have problems working due to the different versions available. Not sure if that's the same problem your facing.

Do you or anyone on here have the game to check if you see any codes listed? I wish Datel's site would show what actual codes the games have instead of just listing titles.

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
W-A-I-T!!
Let us not start again before this topic gets closed again =)
In other news, do you think there will ever be anything in the Powersaves tab for any game? :o

Reactions: MGS1980

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
That's pretty neat. Could you check which weapons the 'Powerfull katana' the 'Big Sword' is? Could be fun when playing MH3 online with the Wii U version.

IIRC it's the Stygian GS and Abyssal LS, not really top of the line when compared to others.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
W-A-I-T!!
Let us not start again before this topic gets closed again =)
In other news, do you think there will ever be anything in the Powersaves tab for any game? :o

Yeah your right. Let's not let this thread crash and burn like the other one did.

QUESTION

Will there ever be "Powersaves" for Pokemon X and Y?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not the actual Powersaves, but the Powersaves tab in the actual program. Like there's three tabs and the second tab never has any content so we're wondering if that'll ever be updated.

I guess that it could be possible seeing as how we already know that Datel has the proper save encryption capabilities. We already have a crude way for of save swapping available using the ROM version. Each time a different community save is uploaded and started for the first time, the 3DS treats it like you played the physical cart on a different unit (it displays that message down on the bottom screen saying something to that effect on the bottom screen.)

Given that Datel has the ability to sign all saves with the valid encryption needed, I don't see why they couldn't do it for a general save for Pokemon. This is just speculation on my part though, and I admit that I could very well be wrong in my assumptions.

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not the actual Powersaves, but the Powersaves tab in the actual program. Like there's three tabs and the second tab never has any content so we're wondering if that'll ever be updated.
Yes, thats what I meant. As a matter of fact, every game i try doesnt have Powersaves.

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oj
oh that. Yeah I'm womdering the same thing

Look at the back of the powersaves package. it says "Powersaves for Pokemon X" as an example. But the saves are "about to enter the great glacier" and stuff like that. Doesnt make sense. The great glacier is from PMD Gates to Infinity.

therealplicks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Perhaps for some games eventually that powersaves tab will have 100% complete saves or something like that. That's what I expect anyway.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note "eventually"
These kinds of things take time. I wish it could be figured out tomorrow but it won't.

I know some of my early games like Pokemon Rumble Blast work but I haven't checked them all, I'm guessing it has to do with Card2 game but that's a guess.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These kinds of things take time. I wish it could be figured out tomorrow but it won't.

I know some of my early games like Pokemon Rumble Blast work but I haven't checked them all, I'm guessing it has to do with Card2 game but that's a guess.

The early ones port much easier than the later ones from what I heard. It is mainly due to the fact that cart encryption has progressed with several system update. Here is a sight that tells you the changes in save encryption and what firmware they were implemented with: http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Savegames

From what I've heard, that is a major reason why carts played by Gateway that require these later type saves cannot be recognized on a non modified 3DS. The non modified 3DS is expected to see certain hashes to match the type of save encryption that should be there, but the Gateway unit signed the save with encryption from a previous version that shouldn't be able to play the game. If I'm wrong, then somebody who knows more than me can correct me, but that is how I interpreted what I have read about the issue.

ToshiCupcakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: Are there codes for Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns?
Because I know the game is for DS and 3DS and I have the 3DS version so......

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: Are there codes for Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns?
Because I know the game is for DS and 3DS and I have the 3DS version so......
All I can say is check the official site and see what games are supported. If you do own the power saves just insert your game in and it will upload any codes available. If you don't see any feel free to drop a request on their site.

Remember. This supports 3DS games. Not DS. So there is no confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free