OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17296248/

Old news but its kinda funny they added sensor system to the airport x-ray. so your privates wont be that revealing and cops wont get off i guess. anyhow doesnt this seem too... hmm too much? i mean if they wanted to hide plastique and xray just removes your clothes why not shove it up your ass? seeing how your going to die anyhow does it matter? i dont want to fly anymore it seems, get stripped of dignity then die in a fiery crash from a bird to the engine... least this isnt mandatory yet.

for now lets just laugh at the guy in the video with the muffin top going on
rofl2.gif

n_costello_xrayscanner_070223.300w.jpg

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I saw that pic on the news this morning, and they zoomed right in on the ass crack. I think I threw up a little in my mouth.

BTW, the technology isn't that new. I had a pair of glasses that did the same thing. I think I got them from the back of a Boy Scout magazine about 20 years ago.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hopefully this will put an end to the always joyous experience of being randomly singled out by a burly customs officer who has decided it's YOUR BUM he wants to push his fingers into
laugh.gif

They'll have no excuse now - they'll be able to zoom right in and check it out on video.

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Wait till the US forces every airport on the planet to use this crap on every flight, small or big (I'm still loving the whole no liquids bullshot). This is getting ridiculous. Thanks, US paranoia.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear ya guys, that the US is getting TOO paranoid... But you know what they say.. "better safe than sorry" right?

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I saw that pic on the news this morning, and they zoomed right in on the ass crack. I think I threw up a little in my mouth.

BTW, the technology isn't that new. I had a pair of glasses that did the same thing. I think I got them from the back of a Boy Scout magazine about 20 years ago.

Hey man u shit us not? X-Ray glasses exist?!?1 Friggin hell where can i get one and for how much?!?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1