Hacking Potentially stupid question but having no luck...

scylise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is right place to ask but I came across this Xbox 360 that has a mod of some kind and am having no luck at identifying it. It's on the first model of 360 dunno if that's relevant tho.
IMAG0035.jpg

scylise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna say 2007 maybe. I'm not sure it's my neighbors console I'll be able to get a hold of him here in a while to find out for sure.
BTW thank u for responding I've been asking around for days and just been getting the silent treatment

scylise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looks like its zephyr. Mfr date is 2009/05/05. Basically from here I would like to figure out what if anything I can do with this console. Been using it for gta online.Anglo would be greatly appreciated

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I'm assuming that the person who installed it knew what they were doing so I guess the next step would be to ask how I tell of its rgh or jtag etc.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

scylise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I apologize for being a noob with these things lol. I guess what I'm trying to get at is people who mod in gta 5 online, how do they go about doing that. Like dropping cash and spawning cars, things like that. This was the original reason why my neighbor came into possession of this console. Now that I think about it, is it acceptable to discuss that here?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't condone in cheating.
Not to mention that Rockstar will reset your account if you're caught.
With the possibility of MS banning the console.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a monster pain in the ass to get online(and stay online)with a hacked 360. If you insist, just go over to XBLNinja and they have all of the info you need. They're the only real service that's reliable.

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is that thing used for? It has a PC setting. WHAT

"external switching device when, once fitted, allows you to flash your DVD Firmware without ever having to open up your Xbox 360 case ever again. Also making a backup of your expensive game using the 0800 firmware is now a fast and simple process."

Direct from TX. So with a flashed dvd drive you can play copied games. Back in 2007; when I flashed mine. You had to take the console apart, connect the drive to a 6421 via card. And there was loads of firmware updates for different drives due to the "waves", Until iXtreme LT was released. Once you had LT flashed to your drive, you could play ANY game and it didn't matter about the wave. So this was phased out by LT. Then JTAG and RGH came out which again, phased this out even more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi