Homebrew postLoader4

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
got a batch canvas resizer, almost done with the icons too :)
Edit: removed the frame too, some got trimmed a bit but I'll fix'em for the pack:

8x8qhe.jpg

@stfour: I wanna change the glossy effect for the icon to a frame shaped gloss of about 5-7 pixels, again what was this file called? :)

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Great work, abz.

p.s. If it isn't a problem, write "postLoader" not "POSTLOADER" on the splash screen :lol:;)

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm telling you, just this week alone I've reported that stupid user 2x. Not counting how many times I've reported them before. I didn't think it was a bot since there's measures against that here, I thought it was some stupid twat that doesn't realize unless it's games we're not loving it.. This isn't McDonalds.. stupid I'm lovin't it theme drives me shit bat crazy!

@Abz red is my fave color so the theme fits my bill great! I'm stoked.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Sure, no need to ask :)
I didn't try to show the missing ones yet but I think they will show if I do a clean install again (might try that tomorrow)

I see the wad on googlecode download page is still v5. why did u remove v5.1.5? is there a bug or something?
I was also planning to make a premade "uneek2o v96 nand" renamed to pln2o but since on the fly uneek launching is imminent I guess the ones I already made can do the trick :)

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thank you...

mplayerce isn't working from postloader: "No stream found to handle url....." (via usbgecko)... but works with wiiflow....:huh:

nvm, got it...

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
mplayerce need this change

019=1|MPlayerCE|mplayerce-svn-r673.dol|/movies|avi,mp4,mkv|MPlayer2.png|{device}:{path}/{name}

instead of

019=1|MPlayerCE|mplayerce-svn-r673.dol|/movies|avi,mp4,mkv|MPlayer2.png|{device}:/{path}/{name}

... also I think that a flag for enable recursive search on a folder can be good.

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
Sure, no need to ask :)
I didn't try to show the missing ones yet but I think they will show if I do a clean install again (might try that tomorrow)

I see the wad on googlecode download page is still v5. why did u remove v5.1.5? is there a bug or something?
I was also planning to make a premade "uneek2o v96 nand" renamed to pln2o but since on the fly uneek launching is imminent I guess the ones I already made can do the trick :)
Yea I'm curious myself as to why v5.1.5 is missing/deprecated? That's the WAD I customized with my own music loop and never had a problem.

Abz does your masterpiece d/load have the mplayer-ce config fix already? I plan to d/load it when I get home and wanted to know if I need to make any minute changes ;) TIA

Whoops silly me it's not out yet, I could've sworn it was out dunno wtf I was lookin' at :huh:

kuwanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of a subfolder search...

Code:
diff -u old/browserEmu.c new/browserEmu.c
--- old/browserEmu.c2013-05-08 23:42:52.627558502 -0400
+++ new/browserEmu.c2013-05-08 10:18:18.793459446 -0400
@@ -663,15 +663,14 @@
 int i = startidx;
 DIR *pdir;
 struct dirent *pent;
-char fn[300];
 int updater = 0;
-char ext[256];
+char *ext;
 char *p;

p = Plugins_Get(type, PIN_ENABLED);
 if (!p || *p == '0') return 0;

-strcpy (ext, Plugins_Get(type, PIN_EXT));
+ext = Plugins_Get(type, PIN_EXT);

mt_Lock();
 pdir=opendir(path);
@@ -679,9 +678,20 @@

while ((pent=readdir(pdir)) != NULL) 
 {
+if (strcmp (pent->d_name, ".") == 0 || strcmp (pent->d_name, "..") == 0)
+continue;
+
+if (pent->d_type == DT_DIR) {
+char newpath[300];
+sprintf(newpath, "%s/%s", path, pent->d_name);
+Debug ("newpath: %s", newpath);
+i += BrowsePluginFolder(type, i, newpath);
+continue;
+}
+
 if (i >= EMUMAX)
 break;
-
+
 // Skip it
 if (strcmp (pent->d_name, ".") == 0 || strcmp (pent->d_name, "..") == 0)
 continue;
@@ -698,6 +708,8 @@
 if (!ms_strstr (ext, p))
 continue;

+{
+char fn[300];
 sprintf (fn, "%s/%s", path, pent->d_name);

//Debug ("   > %s", fn);
@@ -712,6 +724,7 @@
 continue;
 }
 strcpy (emus[i].name, fn);
+}

emus[i].type = type;

This doesn't use a flag (and I did some other tweaks to try to reduce the stack usage), but it appears to be that simple to add. However, on the subject of feature requests, how about being able to specify the folder/subfolder on a per-plugin basis (the path being absolute if it starts with a / and relative otherwise) in plugins.conf? That would allow the covers folder(s) to be a little tidier and allow you to have Game.nes and Game.gb with different covers.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Yea I'm curious myself as to why v5.1.5 is missing/deprecated? That's the WAD I customized with my own music loop and never had a problem.

Abz does your masterpiece d/load have the mplayer-ce config fix already? I plan to d/load it when I get home and wanted to know if I need to make any minute changes ;) TIA

Whoops silly me it's not out yet, I could've sworn it was out dunno wtf I was lookin' at :huh:
:wtf: since yesterday: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101209384/MasterPiece/pl4.html
mplayer_ce argument fixed also as soon as stfour reported it
the old argument works fine in WF but I can also change it in my next update

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
:wtf: since yesterday: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101209384/MasterPiece/pl4.html
mplayer_ce argument fixed also as soon as stfour reported it
the old argument works fine in WF but I can also change it in my next update
See I knew it! Don't know what happened I was on mobile and somehow I must have missed the post. Still gotta fix that splash screen to postLoader though :P

Thx in bunches Abz. U make optimal setups easy, if I had one of those angel choir things that go "aaaaahhhhhh" with the golden spotlight, I'd praise your masterpieces that way :toot::yaywii:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...