Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, I had not seen that you had already posted them. I've found at another site...

Why they are not on the first page?
Because the first post has reached it's character limit and can only really be changed and not added to.

I will post any codes I make here, in this thread and at codemasters-project.net. I posted the Hyrule Warriors codes over there as well, but I gave credit to whoever actually made them first and who ported them.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where do we download the JGecko U compatible 5.5.x ? Thanks

Download JGeckoU from @BullyWiiPlaza's GitHub here and run it using the links for the modified exploits in the first post. @CosmoCortney posted it above as well.

Last edited by Deathwing Zero,

Joneidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously love how well this program works, but I've had a weird problem when paying Mario Kart. When I inject the code handler and cheat it works just fine but as soon as I finish the race the game/system completely freezes. From what I gather it seems like the code handler is having issues with Mario Kart. Is there any way that I can help debug what is happening? Or maybe fix it myself?

Thanks @CosmoCortney

Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
does Jgecko U works? i got disconnected right away as soon as i get connected
Are you using the correct exploits that are linked above? They require specific ones.

I wish I could use JGeckoU with HID to VPAD, but alas HBL uses the Loadiine kernel exploit. I tried dumping one of my games and running through Loadiine with PyGecko and Padcon enabled but nothing connects. Such a shame.

Last edited by Deathwing Zero,

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
I seriously love how well this program works, but I've had a weird problem when paying Mario Kart. When I inject the code handler and cheat it works just fine but as soon as I finish the race the game/system completely freezes. From what I gather it seems like the code handler is having issues with Mario Kart. Is there any way that I can help debug what is happening? Or maybe fix it myself?

Thanks @CosmoCortney
I know why it freezes. It will be fixed on the next release of the code handler, but I am stuck with a little problem there which delays the release. If I can't find a way to solve it one code type will lack a planned feature then

aspix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that mean that I could still find The value by myself for modifying Cash in Splatoon via TCPGecko or ist that not Possible in any case (yet)?
It's possible. I've personally found and tested offsets for money, gear subs, and player id (for octolings offline). They all worked without much hassle. I can help you out if you want through PMs + I'll post offsets when I get home.

I'd recommend using gudenaurock's colorizer for changing color values. However, I haven't used NWPlayer's octoling.py yet, I'm not sure if nintendo can detect that sort of thing and I don't want to get banned for something silly.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Has someone been able to run it on 5.5.1?
If that so, could show me what are the steps to follow. I already can launch other apps like hid_to_vpad, loadiine, without problems.
I'm currently using www.wiiubru.com to boot Homebrew Launcher.

GoldCobra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I was able to run TCPGecko a few times with Splatoon, also modifying stuff, however it suddently disconnects and it seems like I need to be really luck to connect to my Wii U.

Is there anything I can do?

I'm using wj44.ml btw.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Done some progress!
I'm on this screen

TCPGecko Installer
Trying to install TCPGecko...
Success! Your Gecko IP is 192.168.x.x.
Press any button to return to the home menu

What do I need to do from here? Tried to connect to Gecko dotNet, with the IP that Wii U gave (192.168.x.x), but always fails...
Someone has a link to jgecko?

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I was able to run TCPGecko a few times with Splatoon, also modifying stuff, however it suddently disconnects and it seems like I need to be really luck to connect to my Wii U.

Is there anything I can do?

I'm using wj44.ml btw.
No, sorry, it's just like that :/
To keep it somewhat stable, you shouldn't scroll in the memory viewer that fast and keep attention to not moving the window when dumping from memory.

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Done some progress!
I'm on this screen

What do I need to do from here? Tried to connect to Gecko dotNet, with the IP that Wii U gave (192.168.x.x), but always fails...
Someone has a link to jgecko?

you need to launch a game or app in order to connect tcp gecko dnet or jgecko U. You can then return to the main menu if you want to mess with it

Reactions: eco95

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
you need to launch a game or app in order to connect tcp gecko dnet or jgecko U. You can then return to the main menu if you want to mess with it
Couldn't connect to dnet gecko during gameplay, I tried Mario Kart 8 Trainer too and no dice.

Also tried JGeckoU and I got this error:

Untitled_1_copy.jpg
[

Last edited by OriginalHamster,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is the search in JGecko not working at all, or is it just me?
The memory viewer search is implemented though and pretty fast
Couldn't connect to dnet gecko during gameplay, I tried Mario Kart 8 Trainer too and no dice.

Also tried JGeckoU and I got this error:[
It means the server wasn't installed on the Wii U or is broken since the connection attempt timed out. You need to reboot (or enter the system settings). Then rerun the exploit and TCP Gecko Installer. Connecting only works after you launched a game though.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone tell me how i use octolings on splatoon v2.7.0? I run the kexploit, then pyGecko from wj44.ml, i load splatoon, connect tcpgecko and i put the inkling gender id by aracon 12CCBB90 0000000X (its on the first page of this post) and i change X from 2 (2 is octoling) n load screens and nothing, i charge it in no load screens and nothing too, can someone give me the pygecko compiled or a website with octoling.py, or tell me how so i use octoling?
Thanks for reading and someone respond me pleaseee

Reactions: Duckling

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Can someone tell me how i use octolings on splatoon v2.7.0? I run the kexploit, then pyGecko from wj44.ml, i load splatoon, connect tcpgecko and i put the inkling gender id by aracon 12CCBB90 0000000X (its on the first page of this post) and i change X from 2 (2 is octoling) n load screens and nothing, i charge it in no load screens and nothing too, can someone give me the pygecko compiled or a website with octoling.py, or tell me how so i use octoling?
nwplayer123 posted a github with the octoling.py file I'll link it if I find it (give me a sec).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here:
https://github.com/wiiudev/pyGecko

replace your ip address and then run it.

Reactions: aracom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: