Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, and one more thing... I seem to be having trouble with JGecko. So, I installed the latest update for it, and for some reason, it won't connect. Something about not having a code-handler and this:

Dec 14, 2017 1:44:27 AM wiiudev.gecko.client.Pb d
SEVERE:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at wiiudev.gecko.client.XE.d(Unknown Source)
at wiiudev.gecko.client.XE.Y(Unknown Source)
at wiiudev.gecko.client.uf.d(Unknown Source)
at wiiudev.gecko.client.uf.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/JGeckoU/issues/48

satelman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All botw 1.4.0 codes now posted on my pastebin in my signature. Enjoy. Now that ive finally completed all of that, maybe i can actually start the dlc for myself now..

While playing the latest DLC with update 1.4.0, I have found that the Infinite Health code causes a conflict with runes (magnesis, stasis, etc.). These cannot be used anymore unless you deactivate the Infinite Health code. Can you fix this code so that it does not interfere with normal usage of runes?

Apparently, this only happens while you have the One-hit Obliterator (4 first new shrines from the new DLC).

Last edited by satelman,

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While playing the latest DLC with update 1.4.0, I have found that the Infinite Health code causes a conflict with runes (magnesis, stasis, etc.). These cannot be used anymore unless you deactivate the Infinite Health code. Can you fix this code so that it does not interfere with normal usage of runes?

Apparently, this only happens while you have the One-hit Obliterator (4 first new shrines from the new DLC).

Probably not since I’ve already passed that part. And I didn’t use hacks so I wouldn’t have seen the problem

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

its only broken because the game is trying to damage you. you are forced out of using the runes while you are taking damage. i'd reccommend the moon jump code. that really helps.

Reactions: satelman

softstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hi guys, at first thanx for all these awesome codes for zelda botw ;)
then, i have a problem, i launch haxchi, then tcpgecko, then at each time i try to connect with jgeckou to my wiiu, it freezes instantly my zelda botw v1.4 with dlc's included and so must power off the wiiu
i use the latest versions of tcpgecko (wiiu side) and jgeckou(pc side)
thanx in advance for your help
;)

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could anyone help advise how to get cheats working for wii u.

I have followed countless guides, but can never find one that works, think the only one i was able to get to connect to the console was jgecko u, it detected the game, downloaded the codes but no codes worked.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
could anyone help advise how to get cheats working for wii u.

I have followed countless guides, but can never find one that works, think the only one i was able to get to connect to the console was jgecko u, it detected the game, downloaded the codes but no codes worked.
That's how or:
1) Find some other codes online
2) Make some yourself

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's how or:
1) Find some other codes online
2) Make some yourself
if i could get connected to the wii u id make my own, if said game didnt have working codes.

but the problem i seem to constantly have is getting it to connect, jgecko appears to connect but even when doing a search it doesnt seem to work.

Sm4shModder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the problem i seem to constantly have is getting it to connect, JGecko appears to connect but even when doing a search it doesn't seem to work.
Use TCPGecko to find your Wii U's IP (Should be at the top of the Black Installation Screen), manually insert this address into your JGeckoU and hit Connect. This should work; it worked for me.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use TCPGecko to find your Wii U's IP (Should be at the top of the Black Installation Screen), manually insert this address into your JGeckoU and hit Connect. This should work; it worked for me.
yea i can get it to connect, it says connected but if i try search for code nothing happens, if i download/apply codes nothing happens.

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe Nintendo was also waiting for us to update our codes, just to annoy us :P
Obviously
upload_2017-12-19_7-51-17.jpeg

pz64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want a main weapon rapid fire code for splatoon that works online with every gun and shoots straight. This code only works for certain guns and after u hold it down for too long it shoots diagonally
Main Weapon Rapid Fire
00020000 105EDCAC
FFF00000 00000000

Last edited by pz64,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1