Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Currently working on a Sm4sh Trainer.. ~.~
All Codes belong to Macopride

NJDuJAtG.gif

Someone with a 5.5.2 Wii U here and is able to test it?
If so, can you write me a message?
Don't want to plug in my 5.5.2 Wii U and install Sm4sh on it

Last edited by Dekirai,
Reactions: KeyZiro

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently working on a Sm4sh Trainer.. ~.~
All Codes belong to Macopride

NJDuJAtG.gif

Someone with a 5.5.2 Wii U here and is able to test it?
If so, can you write me a message?
Don't want to plug in my 5.5.2 Wii U and install Sm4sh on it

Hey, I'm one of those doofuses that installed a 5.5.2 Wii U, so I'll be glad to be your beta-tester.

Reactions: 0100100001001001

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dekirai I havent done much in smash 4 but if you wanna add this feel free

the address of 1092E998 contains the FPS. So you can make a game speed modifier if you wanted.

V1.1.7 smash
5.5.1 wii u
NTSC-US

Y'know, when I updated my TCPGecko earlier today, skool, apparently I don't have much trouble with getting your codes to work right. Even the trainer for BOTW's working pretty well. You probably already know, but I'd guess I say something, anyway.

Reactions: skoolzout1

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn. So some codes don't work any more for 5.5.2? I haven't checked in here in forever and didn't know so I updated. Is there at least a list somewhere of the games that are having problems?

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Damn. So some codes don't work any more for 5.5.2? I haven't checked in here in forever and didn't know so I updated. Is there at least a list somewhere of the games that are having problems?

I may have lied with that.
Afaik every game I hacked the codes worked for 5.5.1 and 5.5.2

I just had a few issues in the past and there I thought its because of the new wii u fw but it wasnt

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh. Okay. Thanks. Now what's this I hear about an SD cheats option?
You can export a gctu file with JGecko U and let it export to your sd
You have to mark the cheats you want but instead of pressing send cheats you have to press export gctu or whatever it says
Then you put in into sd/codes/titleid.gctu

Launch tcpgecko with the latest elf via homebrew launcher and press X to activate sd cheats
Now launch your game and the codes should be active without using jgecko u or anything else

BigPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@CosmoCortney , I added some offsets for Super Mario 3D World and Captain Toad (US/Disc) on the following thread if you want to add them here.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/captain-toad-treasure-tracker-us-disc-cheats-offsets.484266
https://gbatemp.net/threads/super-mario-3d-world-us-disc-cheats-offset.484268/

I also have a POC tcpGecko PHP class with an HTML/JS interface to create trainers, that I might share later on. Very useless since it need to be hosted locally but was done just for the fun of it.

If some of you would be interested in a dedicated site for hosting the WiiU codehandler offsets/cheats, this is something I was really interested in the last months.
I was thinking of a small site that an admin panel where specific members could post new cheats. No forum, nothing else than WiiU cheats.

I can code something very fast with an admin interface to manage the cheats and design a nice bootstrap template to go with it. However, the current amount of cheats for WiiU titles is very limited. This could only work if other people are interested in creating some codes.

Thank you

Last edited by BigPanda,

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@CosmoCortney , I added some offsets for Super Mario 3D World and Captain Toad (US/Disc) on the following thread if you want to add them here.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/captain-toad-treasure-tracker-us-disc-cheats-offsets.484266
https://gbatemp.net/threads/super-mario-3d-world-us-disc-cheats-offset.484268/

I also have a POC tcpGecko PHP class with an HTML/JS interface to create trainers, that I might share later on. Very useless since it need to be hosted locally but was done just for the fun of it.

If some of you would be interested in a dedicated site for hosting the WiiU codehandler offsets/cheats, this is something I was really interested in the last months.
I was thinking of a small site that an admin panel where specific members could post new cheats

I can code something very fast with an admin interface to manage the cheats and design a nice bootstrap template to go with it. However, the current amount of cheats for WiiU titles is very limited. This could only work if other people are interested in creating some codes.

Thank you
I'm always interested into creating new codes for games. Mostly for VC games. I would enjoy a website for this

Reactions: BigPanda

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@BullyWiiPlaza Is it possible to revert a pointer code into a Pointer expression?

Example this

30000000 107FA0C4
12800000 13000000
02120013 000002E8
FFFFFFFE 00000004
00000000 00000000
D0000000 DEADCAFE

becomes something like
[[0x107FA0C4] - 0x278] + 0x3C7 (this is not a working pointer, its just for an example)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.