Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys. It has been a while since I have used TCP Gecko for Memory Editing (Before I installed Haxchi). I have Haxchi and TCP Gecko app installed on my Wii U. I am trying to get TCP gecko to connect and work. Here are the steps I am taking:

- Run Haxchi
- Run HBL Channel, load TCP Gecko App
- Launch game (Zelda Wind Waker)
- Launch TCP Gecko dnet app on computer
- Input Wii U IP Address on computer app/program and connect
- Poke codes from memory viewer tab in computer program
- Nothing happens...

Here are the addresses I am trying to poke:

Can carry 5000 Rupees
15073BD2 02

5000 Rupees in wallet
15073BC4 1388

Max Health
15073BC1 50

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any thoughts and help appreciated :)

Use jgecko u instead tcpgecko gecko dnet

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yepp, 90% of the version free codes ran off of the same pointer, and it appears it didnt work over the update.

However, all of the weapon based pointers do still work, so weapon durability still works and also the Rune pointers did work over the update so all Rune based codes will work.

Somehow the Amiibo one worked, and also the Bloodmoon ones.. which i was certain would not work over the update lol. So thats a plus.

...sigh.

I also don't know how well the Version Free codes will work for EUR versions of the game.. even after i fix them all.

Last edited by skoolzout1,
Reactions: Magnus Hydra

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't had a look at many things so far, but it looks like they reorganized some things. Despite the fact that they added content to the game, one of the main regions of memory actually moved quite far backwards in memory instead of forwards.

Things that Used to be in the 439DXXXX area are now in the 437CXXXX area..

Quartoxuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I haven't had a look at many things so far, but it looks like they reorganized some things. Despite the fact that they added ciontent to the game, one of the main regions of memory actually moved quite far backwards in memory instead of forwards.

Things that Used to be in the 439DXXXX area are now in the 437CXXXX area..
I really appreciate that you still look for solutions, though. Thank you for your great work you did so far, skoolzout1! Your codes helped me alot in the past. Keep up your enthusiasm! (:

Reactions: skoolzout1

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So, I suspect the value I'm looking for is stored in a pointer, now TCP gecko throw about 50 possible addresses for the value, that means I have to trace every address as a pointer in order to find the value?

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only codes i really require are:
health, stamina, speed, damage, weather, weapon, bow, and shield durability, immunities (getting shocked, getting frozen, as well as being unnaffected by weather), and champion abilities.
i really can't wait to play with the lightsaber-esque master sword :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all