Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When the music is playing the volume is very probably handled by a float of 3f800000. when i pause the game (the music turns off) it obviously changes to 00000000. this is enough to know to find the cheat :P
Cool but you could also find the music file in memory and make it invalid so that no music is loaded. It has to be done one by one though :P

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Cool but you could also find the music file in memory and make it invalid so that no music is loaded. It has to be done one by one though :P

you can mess up the name of the "stream" folder in the RAM. always worked well with GCN and wii games. But I can't find the fst tree in the Wii U RAM..

However, here's a cheat to disable the music in Splatoon (PAL/Disc)
1BC98AE4 00000000

It seems to be working everyone except for the stage clear jingle :)

Reactions: VinsCool

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hyrule Warriors max rupee and material codes are all well and good, but where are the weapon swapping codes? I want to see Ganon with Agitha's parasol and Cia and true form Midna with Lana's summoning gate. Scratch that, I want to see everyone with Lana's summoning gate.

I might not be able to make or use them myself, but seeing them would be enough for now.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nobody worked on Auto-poke yet?
Adding a new tab on TCP/PyGecko to paste existing cheatcodes lists and let the program auto poke the addresses every xxx cycles.
currently, if you want to apply more than one patche, you have to edit the addresses one by one at proper time in game.

Too bad I don't know how to code in C#
I suppose it's not that hard to add by copy/pasting existing sources. just want to know if a dev started or plan doing it.
I never compiled C#, compiler is free?

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Adding a new tab on TCP/PyGecko to paste existing cheatcodes lists and let the program auto poke the addresses every xxx cycles.
currently, if you want to apply more than one patche, you have to edit the addresses one by one at proper time in game.

I suppose it's not that hard to add by copy/pasting existing sources. just want to know if a dev started or plan doing it.
I'm thinking about creating a program that combines the features of Uwizard, TCPgecko, Cafiine, B·STM Conversion Tool and more. In Qt (C++).

Akdul

Trophies
Website
raulbojalil.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico

Yes, it is.

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/products/visual-studio-community-vs.aspx

Reactions: Cyan

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tutorial, to launch TCPGecko added to first post.
New layout, code sorted by game's name.
I fixed the spoilers and quotes errors.

I will add a tutorial to "poke" values. edit : done a quick steps.

To users posting codes, please could you follow the exemple posted on the first post?
it will be easier to compile and maintain all the cheat codes later.

Game name, game version/region.
Description [username]
address value
address value
*comments
more comments

Is there a way to detect the played game?
like on Wii, with the GameID? it could be used to auto-load corresponding cheatcode list on future gecko releases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou