ROM Hack Post Your SaveDataFiler/Decrypted Saves Here!!

kuja99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for a completed pokemon omega ruby save with a living dex and either all or most of the event pokemon ( event pokemon can be part of the living dex )

TGZS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need two things if possible:

I want to use my Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 gamesave from my 3DS to use on Citra. Is it possible to convert a backedup powersave to a format that works on citra?

Also need a Dragon Ball Fusions save with everything complete (or close enough).

D

Deleted User

Does anyone have Pokemon X/Y and ORAS files saved after the main story, please? I tried using the links on OP, but they aren't working for me. Thank you!

jimslims

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone perchance have an etrian odyssey untold save file and project x zone save file? thank you very much in advance. -business sloth.

FATE4LIFE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anybody have a BoxBoy and BoxBoxBoy save files ? at 100% , i just downloaded the new game ByBye BoxBoy and i already finish both games but i erase it from my 3ds and the saves too , so anybody has it ?

GoldNoway

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
u.timelab.chez.com
XP
Country
France
Hey, that's a cool thread ! But there are no Ace Attorney saves... And I'm here to repair that (:
Sorry for the people who are looking for a Layton vs Wright save file, I don't have that in stock right now. But I do have a complete folder of every other AA ever released on 3DS. I completed all of them, except Gyakuten Saiban 5 (I took the save from an occasion cartridge) and Dai Gyakuten Saiban (a friend completed this one).

In my zip, you'll find :
- Phoenix Wright Trilogy complete (for both occidental and japanese version of the game, although I think you can easily swap the saves)
- Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies 100% complete (for occidental games only)
- Gyakuten Saiban 5 complete except DLC (japanese, if someone beats that, please pm me the complete save, thx)
- Dai Gyakuten Saiban complete
- Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney : Spirit of Justice 100% complete (works with occidental AND japanese version ! Hooray !)

Feel free to download it here : http://ace-attorney.info/saves_3ds.zip :)

• Angry
Reactions: Phearoz

SWRosetta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please if anybody has a Mario Party Star Rush save , link it.

Mine was deleted somehow , and i don't want to go all over again doing everything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol