Gaming Post your breath of the wild save files here!! They are needed!

Edmire2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be taking people's save files and putting them on my Breath of the wild mod site for people to access.

It looks really nice and I would like if people would contribute since people seem to like breath of the wild saves, especially modded ones. I have put a couple of my own up there.

Check my site out here: https://sites.google.com/view/breathofthewild

If you submit a save file link then I will add it to the site, and put your username beside it. I will also be putting screenshots on the home page so if you want your screenshots featured then my email is on the homepage already.

I know this seems kinda pointless but I've seen a lot of Breath of the wild save requests and since I've dumped a few of my own I decided to create a site to organize them and keep it nice and clean for people to access. Don't judge!

If you want you can help spread this site as I will be adding as many save files as I can to it.

I will also make changes to the site in the future as it gets crammed (I might also add more games into the site besides breath of the wild)

Any recommendations are welcome. Thanks! :)

Edmire2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am aware that there are multiple sources for save file compilations. The reason I created this is specifically for Breath of the Wild. I personally have received many requests for many types of specific save files and decided that instead of going through the trouble of posting to different sites and linking users of each site to another, I just went ahead and made my own mini site to store quick links to save files specifically for Breath of the Wild to make things a lot easier.

Last edited by Edmire2k,

anitsouless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am aware that there are multiple sources for save file compilations. The reason I created this is specifically for Breath of the Wild. I personally have received many requests for many types of specific save files and decided that instead of going through the trouble of posting to different sites and linking users of each site to another, I just went ahead and made my own mini site to store quick links to save files specifically for Breath of the Wild to make things a lot easier.

Do you have the same file but in Master Mode?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a