Reactions: ComeTurismO

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent seen man of steel but this wallpaper is just so good

There a few wallpapers I wouldve picked, especially Android related ones, but the quality or resolution wasnt up to snuff.

Attachments

• 14169933362051.jpg
    14169933362051.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 121

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up going back on the Superman one, and going with a felt themed background, something very plain considering all the time I spent choosing, but something plain is basically what I wanted. There were other plain style bg's including other felt backgrounds but they didn't quite cut it.

Also, what's annoying is that every after choosing a bg, you have to choose a lock screen. Why is there even a lock screen?? You will only look at it for a second! It is distracting to put any image there at all! I tried making the lock screen and home screen the same, but the transition effect happens regardless. (not just icons, but the changing of backgrounds happens too) Even though the transition effect is barely noticeable, I felt like I had to make the home screen and lock screen different images.

Fortunately i decided to make one of the preinstalled backgrounds to the lock screen and I think this works well.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I ended up going back on the Superman one, and going with a felt themed background, something very plain considering all the time I spent choosing, but something plain is basically what I wanted. There were other plain style bg's including other felt backgrounds but they didn't quite cut it.

Also, what's annoying is that every after choosing a bg, you have to choose a lock screen. Why is there even a lock screen?? You will only look at it for a second! It is distracting to put any image there at all! I tried making the lock screen and home screen the same, but the transition effect happens regardless. (not just icons, but the changing of backgrounds happens too) Even though the transition effect is barely noticeable, I felt like I had to make the home screen and lock screen different images.

Fortunately i decided to make one of the preinstalled backgrounds to the lock screen and I think this works well.
I believe there's a way to disable the phone's lock screen. Just set screen security to none.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.