Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

Laserschwert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since the official "Settlers" DS-game was obviously a huge letdown, is there any chance for a homebrewed 3DS version of the game? I'd be even happier with a version of the first Settlers game (or "Serf City" as it was called in some territories), possibly via a 3DS-implementation of the FreeSerf project? Other options might be ports of Return to the Roots (an open-source remake of "The Settlers 2") or Widelands (a game inspired by "Settlers 2", but without using assets from the original).

Resolution-wise the first game would still be a perfect fit for the 3DS' touch screen...

x149te

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
There is a book reader for the Nintendo 3DS?
Like Cool Reader.
cool-reader-3.1.2-102-3.jpg

cool-reader-3.1.2-102-2.jpg

cool-reader-3.1.2-102-5.jpg

br3ndy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have a very wild idea for homebrew.
Is it possible for making homebrew that can generate custom streetpasses?
The data for streetpass could be created by urself in the homebrew menu or already preloaded inside the homebrew for anyone who lazy to make the data themself.
I know there is homepass but not everyone can use it. Me myself was using my android phone without root with ssid NZ@McD1 to connect with my 3ds to get streetpasses. Eversince the new 3ds fw update, the streetpass already stoped working doesnt matter which SSID i use.
I believe alot of people facing same situation like me so if this homebrew is made then its will be a very helpfull homebrew for all 3ds owners

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
a cheat engine thing like ntr put in luma so you don't have to run the ntr cia and you would have cheats from boot so you just hold certian buttons and the cheat menu comes up would be faster and better then ntr

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some good looking game, without having to download it from the eShop, just a homebrew game, with an original story/cool background etc, also it should be family friendly, maybe an awesome game about learning to program or something.

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an FTP client that works well for the 3DS? The ones I've tried (the FTP brony fork with the Nintendo characters and FTPD) take way too long to connect to my PC... sometimes Filezilla won't even connect and has to make two or more attempts. FTP Vita, by contrast, connects quickly and reliably on my PSP. I want that kind of performance on my 3DS.

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there an FTP client that works well for the 3DS? The ones I've tried (the FTP brony fork with the Nintendo characters and FTPD) take way too long to connect to my PC... sometimes Filezilla won't even connect and has to make two or more attempts. FTP Vita, by contrast, connects quickly and reliably on my PSP. I want that kind of performance on my 3DS.

Did you enter port 5000?

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Request/Idea: apps& games loader menu for CFW that autostarts on boot. Reason: to beat the limitation of numbers of apps/ games can be display on home menu. In short the improved autoboot FBI's app loading feature.

Would appreciate if the homebrew developers can make GUI having the feel like the regular home menu. *whisper* Home Menu with background animation :evil:

Last edited by tivu100,

AZYman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do not know if anyone ever think of a homebrew for homepass "HOMEbrewPASS" in .cia and .3dsx using the MAC address of our consoles + the friend code through wifi?
and have the opportunity to put information:
country / region + if our Mii has a goldpants + the color of our Mii.

we receive many Mii's home for some nintendo occassion, this should be therefore possible to receive visitors?
even in the game Pokemon Rumble world there is much opportunity to receive 3 Mii's via internet.
and the Miiplaza play some mini game, you can recover Mii's we meet? (Zombie Apocalypse / racetrack street / etc.) there must have the ability to retrieve information about the Mii that's already had to?

KuraudoSutoraifu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
NTR CFW was discontinued in public.
A new project will be started for migrating some of the features of NTR CFW (for example, video streaming) to a standalone 3dsx homebrew app, which does not requires downgrading or installing CFWs.

Is a standalone app for streaming still being worked on or is the project dead?

VeniaSilente

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Part wishlist, part technical interest, but... what would be needed from a technical standpoint for us to have a homebrew OpenStreetMap client kinda like maps.me for Android/iOS? The main advantage that application has is that it works offline, including storage of the map files. Even if we weren't able to directly download the maps and instead we have to dump them into the SD card ourselves, which I think should be doable by simply copypaste from our Android/IOS device, I feel like it would be a worthy experiment. And of course it wouldn't need to be feature-par with maps.me, in theory all we need is the abilty to scroll / zoom a map and maybe place bookmarks / waypoints?

Also, would be lovely to see a port or adaption of ye olde and fun Windows 95 game, Hover. :P

NuikopeaDemon

Hello Darkness
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Part wishlist, part technical interest, but... what would be needed from a technical standpoint for us to have a homebrew OpenStreetMap client kinda like maps.me for Android/iOS? The main advantage that application has is that it works offline, including storage of the map files. Even if we weren't able to directly download the maps and instead we have to dump them into the SD card ourselves, which I think should be doable by simply copypaste from our Android/IOS device, I feel like it would be a worthy experiment. And of course it wouldn't need to be feature-par with maps.me, in theory all we need is the abilty to scroll / zoom a map and maybe place bookmarks / waypoints?

Also, would be lovely to see a port or adaption of ye olde and fun Windows 95 game, Hover. :P

HOVER 95 are you kidding me!!! that would be awesome on the 3ds like seriously I enjoyed that game when I was a kid

Last edited by NuikopeaDemon,
Reactions: VeniaSilente

seb5049

Trophies
XP
Country
With the new Animal Crossing update, it would be cool if there was an NTR plugin that simulates a certain amiibo being tapped. Is this possible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...