Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

hack3r2507

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A Clash Royale game would be nice. You could use the touchscreen to put the troops on the field.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: YveltalJ1

SRKTiberious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id like to see a amiibo bin changer writer for new 3ds xl if its possible with a android phone i think its possible with the new 3ds xl.
I wouldn't mind seeing this either, especially if it's made compatible with o3DS and the external amiibo hardware.

3Bies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I personally would have like to see a good mp3/flac player which can scrobble music to last.fm and a GBA emulator would be pretty cool too so I don't have to buy a flashcard for my SP.
I would like to see a file manager capable of copying a clipboard onto the 3ds memory so you can pull out the sd card and inject another one in to transfer the files... Or to somehow transfer data from 3ds to 3ds without a computer of any sort, this suggestion sounds a bit silly and unrealistic, but if it happened cfw users can trade gamedata or cias without a computer, by any chance you meet a cfw user you can trade games, homebrew, and system data... This sounds kinda stupid but can be really useful if you don't have a computer in public........

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Id like to see a amiibo bin changer writer for new 3ds xl if its possible with a android phone i think its possible with the new 3ds xl.

I second this. It is possible to write to blank Amiibo tags with n3DS (and o3DS if you have the dongle perhaps). There is an official SDK dev app that does it (but it only writes dev amiibos that only work on dev system since the companion PC app it uses uses a proprietery file format and encrypts Amiibos using dev keys).

If nintendo had an official app for this for dev units, that means that there isn't a hardware limitation here. Would be nice to not have to go out and find an android phone just to write amiibos if my n3DS is physically capable of it.... :(

Someone could in theory hack the windows app that came with the dev app for writing amiibos and make it write retail encrypted amiibos on retail units. But that's the grey market/illegal method. A full homebrew app would definitely be preferred for this. :P

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The part that would be impossible would be the Google integration.
It would be possible with enough work. But it would require a lot of work and knowledge of both how it communicates with Google and possibly spoofing certain things to allow it to work. So essentially impossible for any sane person

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
It would be possible with enough work. But it would require a lot of work and knowledge of both how it communicates with Google and possibly spoofing certain things to allow it to work. So essentially impossible for any sane person
Also, you will need to deal with legal issues with Google

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

6adget

GBAtemp's official atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is possible, but is there a way to get boinc running on the 3ds? It would be cool to run seti at home, or Rosetta stone on it while im not gaming. I have it running on a bunch of different devices here at home. Everything from tablets, old phones, netbooks, laptops, desktops, raspberry pi's, and well, you get the idea. I had a ton of these devices laying around, and pretty much wasting space. I also have a bunch of solar panels that were just sitting in the basement that were only used for camping. So I now have the solar panels in a rack that i built. It uses an arduino to track the sun, and uses a couple of stepper motors to keep the panels at the optimal angle throughout the day. The panels go through an inverter, then to a couple of car batteries, then converted to ac, and thus powers the computers that run boinc, 24 hours a day for free. Of course none of this is really practical. I only built it because of the surplus of hardware, and i go stir crazy if I don't have a project to work on. I have some 3ds's, and a wii u sitting around, and I think that they could be doing some good instead of just collecting dust. I'm a hardware guy, so i have no idea if this is even possible, or if it would take too much time and resources to pull off. Any thoughts from those in the know. . https://boinc.berkeley.edu

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
Trophies
XP
Country
A Contrast Adjuster / Screen calibrator , so we can change either panel from a Warm contrast to a Cold contrast or Light to a Dark contrast, visa versa.. e.g if your bottom panel is darker contrast then the top screen, or to even Help colorblind people with another option. Can be in Homebrew, CIA format or windows program and connect the 3ds to pc, IDK anything that works to adjust the panels, I'm sure this will help a lot of people.

Last edited by Most-Wanted,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat