HJZ9gDk.jpg

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Because the following is true

It is PAINFULLY true! I haven't gone to a party in the past 8 years (even when I was in school), because when people asked me what I'm into and I answer them, they will either not understand and avoid me, pretend they are interested to not be rude or butter me up so I would be their tech support guy! Needless to say though is that I also DESPISE people, so it's not exactly a bad thing for me to avoid such gatherings!:P

Also, this was me at one point (or a couple dozen points)...
fNq7fTI.jpg

kJASPd1.jpg

A failed relationship, 21 years old, and an electrical engineer...... why don't we talk more?
Shoot a PM if you ever want to talk about something I guess...

PS: Here are some various funnies to get back on topic:
YZlDxMN.png

4FJSuCP.jpg

X5RQS36.jpg

U92MIQg.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is PAINFULLY true! I haven't gone to a party in the past 8 years (even when I was in school), because when people asked me what I'm into and I answer them, they will either not understand and avoid me, pretend they are interested to not be rude or butter me up so I would be their tech support guy! Needless to say though is that I also DESPISE people, so it's not exactly a bad thing for me to avoid such gatherings!:P

Also, this was me at one point (or a couple dozen points)...
[/SPOILER]

I find it easier to pretend to be one of those talentless layabouts our generation is so famed for producing.

As for that picture I only got the top part at first and https://umad.com/img/2015/8/infinite-stairs-wallpaper-background-2445-2563-hd-wallpapers.jpg was what it appeared like.

Also better post something amusing and if we are still doing engineering then my internet addled mind does not know what to make of some of this

engineering_phfp.JPG

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I find it easier to pretend to be one of those talentless layabouts our generation is so famed for producing.

As for that picture I only got the top part at first and https://umad.com/img/2015/8/infinite-stairs-wallpaper-background-2445-2563-hd-wallpapers.jpg was what it appeared like.

Also better post something amusing and if we are still doing engineering then my internet addled mind does not know what to make of some of this

View attachment 103633
My mind doesn't know what to make of it either:wacko:

Here are some more funnies:
PvfckVi.png

3ud5oUA.jpg

GJdpSfo.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, My friend passed away 3 days ago. :(