Switched some stuff around
upload_2017-8-29_12-50-3.png

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So with my main laptop down and out, I had to make due. I am back to my old Acer C7 Chromebook and I am running Void Linux on it
View attachment 97299
How's Void holding up? I'm currently using Fedora after 4 versions and while it has improved, it still feels a bit weird, so I will either go back to Debian or install Void and see how it is, but I'm not sure yet.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How's Void holding up? I'm currently using Fedora after 4 versions and while it has improved, it still feels a bit weird, so I will either go back to Debian or install Void and see how it is, but I'm not sure yet.
Void reminds me a lot of ArchBSD, but I've only been using it for a single day. I will have to give you a better answer after at least a week of using it.

Reactions: matpower
D

Deleted User

Here's this school year's plain Openbox setup, for now.
desk.png
I'll probably change it a bit here and there later on, the GTK theme I'm using currently is kinda fucky (scrollbars don't always appear, every time I switch tabs in the terminal it gets smaller), and this setup is extremely similar to how I had Openbox set up for school last time. I just cobbled something together quickly because I wanted to have something set up in time for school since it takes less time to drain my laptop's battery while using Openbox.

D

Deleted User

upload_2017-9-16_16-10-25.png

Tweaked Windows to have Colored Titlebars and tweaked Classic Shell to have more glassy look. Looks beautiful.

Reactions: matpower

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Welcome!