Emulation Possiblity of emulation of Nintendo Network in CEMU

ww97

Wajiro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
At first, excuse me for creating a new thread, because the CEMU thread is too overused.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you see, one of our ideal targets in CEMU is going online in Nintendo Network, especially in Super Mario Maker and Splatoon. (At a side target, some of the members said about emulation of Wii U HOME Menu)
But it seems too Quixotic. I don't have a Wii U, but I have a question: Is the first-time configuration of the Course World/Turf War needs to login in Network via NNID?
If yes, I think that this wait is nonsense, unless that side target (see above) is accomplished and you can make you NNID in the Cemu via the HOME Menu.

I feel a bit worry. plz answer

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure online compatibility with Cemu will never be possible.
Probably will only be possible using data dumped from a Wii U (probably needs IOSU). If it's anything like 3DS, any Nintendo Network logins will require console-specific certs, your console serial, console ID, etc. Although the main issue CEMU would probably have is that most if not all network stuff is handled in IOSU, so that would have to be emulated (which would have a huge performance cost).

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't Cemu already require a beast of a computer to run anything well enough to enjoy? Why would you even want online anyways? And if it was possible, Nintendo would ban whatever you used in seconds.
Probably will only be possible using data dumped from a Wii U (probably needs IOSU). If it's anything like 3DS, any Nintendo Network logins will require console-specific certs, your console serial, console ID, etc. Although the main issue CEMU would probably have is that most if not all network stuff is handled in IOSU, so that would have to be emulated (which would have a huge performance cost).
Hmm, very interesting. That would still require a Wii U, which would nullify the purpose.

ww97

Wajiro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Doesn't Cemu already require a beast of a computer to run anything well enough to enjoy? Why would you even want online anyways? And if it was possible, Nintendo would ban whatever you used in seconds.

I have this beast, and online play doesn't mind for me except two things:

1. The courses, which I found on the SMM Bookmark website. I thought that if I copy it to a paint tool I have a pattern to build up the course from the scratch, but... the picture of course is ALWAYS low-Q.

2. The costumes. Even the savefile compilation that I found here (https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/) that claims that has all, lacks the event costumes but has the others. Maybe you must play it directly from Course World and it's undumpable on the savefile.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe that will happen if we try to emulate the Wii U Menu (1-800-YALLNEEDIOSU) it may work to try and emulate online services

Still...we don't know sooo...

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think that it will be at least several years before properly working online features are implemented in CEMU, but I highly doubt that the Nintendo Network will ever be supported. Any future CEMU online play features will probably involve custom servers instead of Nintendo's official ones.
1-800-YALLNEEDIOSU
I actually ended up calling the number (with the first seven digits (1-800-925-5633) associated with the "YALLNEEDIOSU" part), but instead of IOSU, I got a woman who said:
Welcome to America's Hottest Hotline! Ladies, to talk to interesting and exciting guys free, press 1 now! Guys, hot ladies are waiting to talk to you! Press 2 to connect free now! Ladies, press 1 now! Guys, press 2 now!
PhoneSexploit confirmed?:rofl2:

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think that it will be at least several years before properly working online features are implemented in CEMU, but I highly doubt that the Nintendo Network will ever be supported. Any future CEMU online play features will probably involve custom servers instead of Nintendo's official ones.

I actually ended up calling the number (with the first seven digits (1-800-925-5633) associated with the "YALLNEEDIOSU" part), but instead of IOSU, I got a woman who said:

PhoneSexploit confirmed?:rofl2:
LMAO MUST TRY THAT :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
Dolphin is on version 5 and has been in development since 2009 I believe and it doesn't have Nintendo Network support, that should be all the answer you need.

Last edited by Dungeonseeker,

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
Dolphin has actually had online support for quite a while now.
Not via Nintendo Network which was the subject of this topic. No one is saying it's not possible to emulate the network to play online, what we're saying is CEMU will never be able to connect to the Nintendo Network.

I guess I could have been clearer with my response :)

And yes, I'm aware there was an unofficial build of Dolphin V3 which could import certificates from a real Wii and connect to the Nintendo Network but it was unofficial.

Last edited by Dungeonseeker,

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this beast, and online play doesn't mind for me except two things:

1. The courses, which I found on the SMM Bookmark website. I thought that if I copy it to a paint tool I have a pattern to build up the course from the scratch, but... the picture of course is ALWAYS low-Q.

2. The costumes. Even the savefile compilation that I found here (https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/) that claims that has all, lacks the event costumes but has the others. Maybe you must play it directly from Course World and it's undumpable on the savefile.
there's always videos of courses

ww97

Wajiro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Dolphin is on version 5 and has been in development since 2009 I believe and it doesn't have Nintendo Network support, that should be all the answer you need.
Nintendo Network belongs to the era of Wii U and 3DS, guy. Wii/DS Network was Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (WFC) that is now shut down.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

there's always videos of courses
Does videos show the WHOLE layout? They just play.
Also, maybe I wanna play the course that currently haven't a LP video.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: