Gaming Possible E3 Content filtered

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't mean to crush anyone's dreams, but this is absolute garbage. If Nintendo released a new gamepad with a 3DS card slot, it would have to either 1) send the ram of the game to the wii u along with the inputs, which would be ludicrous, or 2) run the 3DS all by itself, like an oversized N3DS. In fact, if it was capable of playing the games by itself, why would it be a gamepad? It would just be an obscenely large N3DSXXL. Also, Starfox: Supercharged sounds like an eight year old came up with it.

Oh, AND the "leak" says that Lucas Smash Bros DLC will come out right after the presentation. Nintendo announced it comes out two days before the presentation.
Code names are a thing though, and games revealed at E3 are usually only revealed with a codename.
Don't get me wrong, I think this is just as fake as the next guy. Although I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of things in it turned out to be true, they seem to be mostly fairly obvious things and there's always a certain percentage of guesses that will turn out to be true, it's how "psychics" make a living.

D

Deleted User

Can't say much about Starfox Wii U.
The Wii U Gamepad + sounds nice, but also kinda like bullshit if you ask me, I don't really see any reason to need a new Gamepad, also Splatoon with another person in the same room as you would also be nice, but I dunno... It sounds kinda like bullshit to me.
Also not much I can say about Golden Sun: Secrets of the Ancient Temple.
I feel like Nintendo is going to release an Animal Crossing game of some sort on the Wii U, and this does seem very interesting, but at the same time it feels like it's straying a bit too far from the traditional Animal Crossing gameplay.
I can't really say anything about the Pokken Tournament, Paper Mario, the Bayonetta 2 DLC or Devil's Third.
I thought Mario Maker was kinda lacking a bit of content, like stuff from newer games, so it's nice to see that we could get extra stuff in Mario Maker. A special edition of Mario Maker also seems kinda likley... sorta.
Can't say much about Super Mario 3D Land 2.
Super Mario Sunshine HD? SuPER MaRio sUNSHINe hD?????? HOLY FUCK.
Not much I can say about DK: Curse of the Jungle.
Diddy wasn't already in Mario Kart 8? Also, I kinda expected there to be Mario Kart 8 Splatoon DLC of some sort.
Oh, AND the "leak" says that Lucas Smash Bros DLC will come out right after the presentation. Nintendo announced it comes out two days before the presentation.
The mentioned Mii costumes are out already, aren't they? I can't remember right now.
I can't wait for MiiVerse stage hell.
I kinda don't want MOTHER 3 to be released on VC, then I can't bug the bitchy/whiny MOTHER 3 fans about MOTHER 3 never coming to the west. At the same time, though, I'll be pretty excited, even though I don't have a Wii U yet. Also, both the terms "translated" and "localized" were used here, so uh, is it supposed to be localized or translated?
Not much to say about Wii Sports: Holiday Island except that when my family gets a Wii U, it's gonna be one of those games I'm forced to play with my family on Sundays.
EXCITE TRUCK. That title sounds hilarious. I don't have much to say about it though.
I also don't have anything to say about Metroid Prime 4, I don't really like Metroid games, they're really not my type of game.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code names are a thing though, and games revealed at E3 are usually only revealed with a codename.
Don't get me wrong, I think this is just as fake as the next guy. Although I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of things in it turned out to be true, they seem to be mostly fairly obvious things and there's always a certain percentage of guesses that will turn out to be true, it's how "psychics" make a living.
Starfox: Supercharged would make a pretty awful code name lol.:P That would be like Operation Kill Stalin: Barbarossa.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Rofl.

Untitled.png

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I call bullshit on this Gamepad Plus stuff... BUT if the rumor is true and it allows for me to bring my wife along with me in Splatoon multiplayer, I will eat my words, buy Splatoon, the Gamepad + AND Mario 3D land.

Reactions: Deleted User

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If the leak is really legit then I'm probably gonna blow up Koichi Hayashida and Yoshiaki Koizumi's houses for Super Mario 3D Land 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head