Status
Not open for further replies.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
camvar97 nobody was being a dick, but claiming to be a dev and then asking something so entirely stupid just forces people to laugh at you
also making tripple posts, showing us, that you can`t even properly use a forum, deepens the doubt about you being a "dev"
combine that with an account, that was just created today leads to the conclusion of either being a troll or just a liar
there have been alot self proclaimed devs here, promising to create programs and homebrew just to disappear a day after, so people tend to not believe everyone on their first word, especially not if they show up the way you did

maybe next time read up on the topic that you are talking about and then you won`t have to embarass yourself like that in public again, it should be common knowledge, that a console cannot emulate itself properly, hence porting a console emulator to the very same console is redundant

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
camvar97 nobody was being a dick, but claiming to be a dev and then asking something so entirely stupid just forces people to laugh at you
also making tripple posts, showing us, that you can`t even properly use a forum, deepens the doubt about you being a "dev"
combine that with an account, that was just created today leads to the conclusion of either being a troll or just a liar
there have been alot self proclaimed devs here, promising to create programs and homebrew just to disappear a day after, so people tend to not believe everyone on their first word, especially not if they show up the way you did

maybe next time read up on the topic that you are talking about and then you won`t have to embarass yourself like that in public again, it should be common knowledge, that a console cannot emulate itself properly, hence porting a console emulator to the very same console is redundant

It's can't and won't not can`t and won`t, though that could be your keyboards fault, I don't know.
before criticizing others ability, and learn to use the remove formatting button instead of changing the text color. >_>
PX8bMb8.png

On-topic, I think it would be neat to see Wii U pro controller support in games that support Classic Controller. If it means choosing between cheat codes or use of a selection of Wii U pro on the fly patches, it would be nice to have an option in loaders for such a thing.

We'd need to have someone with knowledge look at it though, I'd imagine we'd just need to do something similar to what we already do with Ocarina, but there would be a variety of different patches for all the different wii bluetooth libs. (or at least the one's relevant to games that use the classic controller.)

TarkinMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've wondered this myself and I didn't come up with something that sounds as impossible as dolphin on wii. My idea was to use a loader to patch libwupc into memory and make the wii think it's a wii controller with a classic controller connected to it. I'm not going to claim to be a dev though.......

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dude, they can really make a adaptator plugued to the wii remote to enable you to play with your pro controller. When it will happen is another history, but i belive it is possible. Maybe you can study it and make with a expert.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dude, they can really make a adaptator plugued to the wii remote to enable you to play with your pro controller. When it will happen is another history, but i belive it is possible. Maybe you can study it and make with a expert.

why adapter? where and how would you plug it? the wii u pro controller is wireless and doesn't need an adapter - it has been thoroughly explained, that it can be done via software solution, but it either has to be done manually for every single game or a game patcher needs to be created for that and this seems to be alot of tedious work

It's can't and won't not can`t and won`t, though that could be your keyboards fault, I don't know.
Also, you might need to evaluate your own ability to use the forum

actually yes, brand new laptop, different keyboard layout and I just automatically press the same key as before, but for god knows what darned reason, there is a ´ there instead of a '
but I don't see how this is relevant here, I can leave out the apostrophes completely if it makes you happy
and well yes, didn`t even see, that I forgot to remove the formatting there, but you put that at the same level as a triple post? at least my little faux pas didn't violate any forum rules
  • When posting please refrain from double/triple/etc posting and from creating multiple topics about the same subject.
source: http://gbatemp.net/help/terms

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
like a arduino pluged at a wii remote taking actions from the pro controller by wifii. I´m not sure if is possible, but is my best think.
It could handle four wii remotes or even conect to wiiu by bluetooth like a weird kind of router between bluetooth and wiifi.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
like a arduino pluged at a wii remote taking actions from the pro controller by wifii. I´m not sure if is possible, but is my best think.
It could handle four wii remotes or even conect to wiiu by bluetooth like a weird kind of router between bluetooth and wiifi.

the wii u pro controller already uses bluetooth, so the whole concept of using an adapter is moot
I think you are confusing something here... the "Wii U Gamepad", the big thing with the touchscreen, that thing utilizes a wifi connection, the "Wii U Pro Controller" uses bluetooth, there is no extra hardware needed to make it work, it's purely software based

edit: maybe take a look at this, if you haven't seen it already http://gbatemp.net/threads/libwupc-...library-for-wii-homebrew-applications.371574/
problem is, that every wii game uses its own bluetooth libraries, so in order to make this work, we would either need an on the fly patcher included in backup loaders or a patch utility for the computer or patch every game manually one by one, this has already been stated multiple times within this thread, so I don't understand, why you still keep talking about creating an adapter
here the quote from FIX94 about it

So, you guys want to know why wii games cant be controlled that easly with a wiiu pro controller?
Every game on itself has a bluetooth library built in, so in order to support the pro controller you would need to add code to every game you have. Now that is of course possible with alot of reverse engineering and creating general patch patterns, the bluetooth library is from the sdk which only few versions are there. If you got those patches you could add code into 0x80001800 which gives you a few kb of free memory which is used right now for cheats, so basically you could give up cheats and instead use patches for the pro controller. Now if anyone wants to go through that, I dont know.

camvar97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

i don't normally use gbatemp becuase i post on a forum where called xda developers where im actually a senior member and know my way around the website. also i wasn't saying I wanted to port the dolphin to the wii. I also don't make false promises. I also didn't say im a develper for the wii or wii u i know almost nothing about them. I'm a mobile developer not a fucking console developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1