Not open for further replies.

camvar97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im just wondering since we have a way to play gc games with the wii u pro controller now, would there be a way to port dolphin to the wii u so we can play wii games with a pro controller?

camvar97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i was just wondering. I do alot of dev work myself and in theory it works but in reality i wasn't sure. In theory we could use libwupc to replicate the wii u pro contoller as a classic contorller.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was just wondering. I do alot of dev work myself and in theory it works but in reality i wasn't sure. In theory we could use libwupc to replicate the wii u pro contoller as a classic contorller.
Placeholder, i misunderstand the while thing

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
Why would you put a PC program designed to emulate the wii, inside the wii. That makes zero sense

joeyjoey396

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a USB loader and/or Nintendont. Putting an emulator that can barely run on some good computers will never be able to run on a wii. Or a wii u.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be more simple to add libwupc to ios249 and use a usb loader but i donk know if thats even possible?

Reactions: camvar97

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Im just wondering since we have a way to play gc games with the wii u pro controller now, would there be a way to port dolphin to the wii u so we can play wii games with a pro controller?
no

don`t claim crap, that clearly is a lie
you want to be a dev? and yet don`t understant, that emulating a system on the very same system it is supposed to emulate is absolute nonsense
you can`t emulate a wii on a wii, because emulation takes up far more processing power, then the emulated system has
and vwii is basically just a wii in terms of power, the wiiu side isn`t publicly hacked far enough to be considered in this discussion

on the other hand, making the wiiu pro controller work in vwii might just be possible, but NOT by running dolphin in vwii, at least not if you don`t like playing at 10fps

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
no

on the other hand, making the wiiu pro controller work in vwii might just be possible, but NOT by running dolphin in vwii, at least not if you don`t like playing at 10fps

Weren't you listening? It works in theory! IN THEORY

Trust him, he's a dev

EDIT: I'm a dev too, my wiimote actually emulates the ps4

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
In theory a Game & Watch should be able to emulate a Vita. Trust me, I'm a CoD player.
In theory, the Mountain Dew I just drank should be able to emulate the PS8. Trust me, I'm the first man on Mars.

PS: For what it's worth, I actually AM a developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise