Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Still confused as to why this was posted.. The Switch is receiving some unnecessary flak for just being around. Why is that?

Also, your points are moot as the Switch was released just last Friday. The 3DS has been out for over 5 years. The WiiU for 4.. Trashing the system is downright pathetic at this point. Also, why is this in the Switch sub? No relevance.

Last edited by Kioku,
Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't afford to buy a switch, but I'm totally fine with it. I've got this:

1377294054-wii-u.jpg

It can play on tv and portable too, and after I move ten feet away from the console and the signal breaks up, if I wanna keep playing Nintendo I got this:

41UkLglF7EL.jpg

It's a much sweeter looking portable than the Switch! I don't need a Switch to be happy at all I'm toatally fine with this setup. Who's with me?!

Sell that shit, buy a switch.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Reasons why 3ds is better than switch.

1. Real dpad in portable config
2. Two screens, and with touchscreen support like the switch that means twice the fun!
3. More 3rd party support and huge catalog of A list titles, DS backwards compatible
4. Compact clamshell fits in my pocket or is easily carried, and less width means less risk of screen fracture due to torsional stress when being carried
5. Awesome themed designs, Gotta Catch 'Em All (I have 10 different themed DS and 3DS systems)
6. No dock means no huge risk of screen scratching (clamshell also helps with this)
7. Did someone say 3D?!? OH YEAH!!! LOVE IT. You want nintendo VR...well this is the best you're gonna do and I for one am happy
8. Awesome battery life

I don't care if the switch has better graphics. With Nintendo it isn't about that. If they were still supporting the GBA and had no other portable I'd be ok w/ that.

Who's with me??

Haven't even touched my 3DS since my new Switch hotness arrived.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Switch is a poor man's Switch.
We call them console peasents for a reason.
The cost of entry is very low.

I bought it for portability, I also have a PSP and N3DSXL and the Switch beats them both hands down. Although I do have other consoles I prefer gaming in 4k on my PC.

4ef.jpg

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
at his point in time it's not even worth spending money on the switch if you already own a wii u
better wait till it gets it's own exclusives and a new hardware revision/form factor before you jump in

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
at his point in time it's not even worth spending money on the switch if you already own a wii u
better wait till it gets it's own exclusives and a new hardware revision/form factor before you jump in
Try telling this to all the defensive 5 year olds here.

NO, MY DADDY IS STRONGER THAN YOURS !

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
What boggles my mind is people who shit talk wiiU and at the same time they are super hyping switch games which are atm in 90% rereleases from wiiU :D

That's special kind of stupid

Last edited by fatsquirrel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs