Gaming Poochy And Yoshi's Woolly World Saves (For all Versions)

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
(Disclaimer. I wasn't sure where to put this so hopefully it's okay here. If not feel free to move it or let me know.)

Well a lot of people seem to be wanting these saves so who am I to deny them that? And so I arrive like a sudden windstorm at a Kindergarten picnic. It is I, Master Dimentio gracing the stage with my presence once more. And now it is time for what I like to call "Master Dimentio's Showstopping Saves!"

Provided here are two saves for Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World. Keep in mind these are only for the Japanese version which is multi language.

New Game 100% Amiibo Scans (All Versions)
Directly after opening cutscene. All 85 Amiibo scan Yoshi's available including Corrin. No story progression.

100% Complete (All Versions)
All Stages Opened and 100% complete. All in game and amiibo scanned Yoshi designs. All Poochy Dash stages opened and 100% complete. Gold Poochy unlocked. All Yoshi Theater movies unlocked. All music and enemies in Scrapbook Theater. Game Complete. Boss Tent unlocked. Poochy Time Attack missions unlocked and cleared. All Poochy Designs unlocked.

As a disclaimer, be warned that by importing the save provided in this game you will overwrite all three of the games save slots. Meaning all data on those slots will be forever lost. Before importing the save into your game MAKE SURE to back up any save data you may already have in the game using your save manager of choice. I personally use JK's Save Manager.

Also when you put this preferably in JK's Save Managers Save Folder for this game, only put in the game folder the folder that holds savedata.bin. Nothing more nothing less. Also DO NOT change the name of said folder or it won't work.

All that aside have fun everyone and when the US version comes out I will get to work on that version too!

Credit goes to Slattz for finding a way to edit my saves to get Corrin in it.

Last edited by Master Dimentio,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
this one says 85 and the previous one says 85
so, does yarn green yoshi counts as amiibo ?

ok, if you only count existing amiibo figures

Last edited by dsrules,

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Rest assure my friend, all the amiibos are in these saves including Corrin. The Yarn Yoshi's (Green or Mega /Pink/ Light Blue) as well as Smash/ Super Mario Bros Yoshi amiibos have to be scanned on a stage to get Plastic Yoshi and the colored Yarn Yoshi's. Including Corrin there should be 86 amiibo skins available.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I actually to make things simpler posted a list of everything I put in that save in terms of amiibos scans... but to simplify things I'll repost it here.

Animal Crossing:

-Isabelle Winter Outift
-K.K. Slider
-Lottie
-Resse
-Cyrus
-Tom Nook
-Mabel
-Digby
-Resetti
-Kicks
-Celeste
-Timmy and Tommy
-Rover
-Kapp'n
-Isabelle Summer Outfit

Kirby:

-Waddle Dee

Super Mario:

-Toad
-Wario (Normal)
-Waluigi
-Daisy
-Boo

Splatoon:

-Inkling Boy
-Inkling Girl
-Inkling Squid
-Callie
-Marie
-Inkling Boy (Purple)
-Inkling Girl (Lime Green)
-Inkling Squid (Orange)

Super Smash Bros:

-Mario
-Peach
-Donkey Kong
-Link
-Fox
-Samus
-Wii Fit Trainer
-Villager
-Kirby
-Marth
-Zelda
-Diddy Kong
-Luigi
-Little Mac
-Pit
-Captain Falcon
-Rosalina
-Bowser
-Toon Link
-Sheik
-Mega Man (Normal or Gold)
-Ike
-Shulk
-Sonic
-King Dedede
-Meta Knight
-Robin
-Lucina
-Pacman
-Wario (Smash)
-Ness
-Palutena
-Dark Pit
-Zero Suit Samus
-Ganondorf
-Dr. Mario
-Bowser Jr.
-Olimar
-Mr. Game And Watch
-R.O.B. (NES)
-Duck Hunt
-Mii Brawler
-Mii Swordfighter
-Mii Gunner
-Mewtwo
-Falco
-Lucas
-R.O.B. (Famicom)
-Roy
-Ryu

Legend Of Zelda:

-Wolf Link

Miscellaneous:

To get the amiibo for Normal Yoshi as well as Green/Pink/ Light Blue Yarn Yoshi you must scan the yarn Yoshi amiibos as well as the Super Mario Bros or Smash Yoshi amiibo in a stage. Upon exiting the amiibo design will be in the hut. You can use these amiibos to play with on a stage. The Yarn Yoshi amiibos can also store in game Yoshi designs

To get amiibo Yoshi design scan any amiibo that wasn't listed above.

Poochy well.... Poochys amiibo does SOMETHING besides storing his gold design.. But I'm not sure yet so please don't spoil it for me.

As a bit of an edit, through the magic of hacking and data mining there are ways to get Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates into your game as an Amiibo design. However it's not as simple as just scanning in his amiibo as the Amiibo hasn't even been made yet. It's data however is within the game's code making it possible to obtain his skin.

That should tell you in list form EVERYTHING I've scanned. So if you find anything new outside of this feel free to let me know and I'll update it again.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
gateway cheat or cheat plugin will make things a lot easier and faster
Yea, have you a code/plugin made? It would be easy enough to make a ntr plugin for this very purpose.
Currently I've seen nothing regarding Cheats for this game and yet a game like Super Mario Maker gets cheats for it like next day after it's release.
Pm me some cheats you'd be interested in, I might have time during the week to make a ntr plugin :)

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Yea, have you a code/plugin made? It would be easy enough to make a ntr plugin for this very purpose.

Pm me some cheats you'd be interested in, I might have time during the week to make a ntr plugin :)
I only use gateway , but it could be easily make into a cheat plugin
just search the same id values in ram and you will find it in the 30000000 region, can change over 130 ids per time

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
As far as I'm concerned the Only code that would be of use to me is unlocking all the movies in Yoshi Theater for the US version when it comes out as the game is already beyond piss easy in mellow mode for the 3DS version. Anything else is a bonus unless you have a ntr code to stop crashing after beating baby bowser in the japan version.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
the USA version is coming out in 5 days, might be 3 days if got leaked earlier, might as well wait a few days rather than trying to look for a fix

@Slattz , max 199 IDs per time

Last edited by dsrules,

CapitolLimited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JKSM sees the file, but for some reason can't import the save. When I click on it, nothing happens. Is there a reason why this happens?

I've also played the 1st level, so it's not an issue of save data.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
All i know is when i got the us version. It shared the same save folder in jksm folder on the root of my sd. So all i had to do was start a file go in jksm go to my game's save data menu and import the folder holding the needed savadata.dat file.

I go into the game.and there it is. I installed it to my home menu if that helps. Also you cant edit the folder containing the dat files name at all or it wont work ive discovered.

Last edited by Master Dimentio,

CapitolLimited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All i know is when i got the us version. It shared the same save folder in jksm folder on the root of my sd. So all i had to do was start a file go in jksm go to my game's save data menu and import the folder holding the needed savadata.dat file.

I go into the game.and there it is. I installed it to my home menu if that helps. Also you cant edit the folder containing the dat files name at all or it wont work ive discovered.

Got it to work by importing my own save so the folder got created. Then dropped the amiibos folder inside the new folder. I guess the name really does matter.

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
Does this even work for the US version? I imported the save file but it only deleted my previous saves.

If it doesn't, and it's only for the Japanese version, don't you think it's kinda stupid to say it works on all versions of the game? Maybe next time you should just say Japanese version only. Smh.

Edit: I'M AN IDIOT IT WORKS IGNORE ME !!!

Last edited by mario-lucis-caelum,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...