• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For the first time in my Temp years I actually find Nintendo's the best E3 conference of the year.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I voted nintendo. Not because they over-performed, but rather because aside from beyond good & evil 2, everything else was so "meh".

Basically, I'd say nintendo just hit slightly over par, considering their situation. They must get games on the switch before people realise that it has no games. Granted: they do just that.

The interesting part is more their third party line-up. It's like they realize both that their audience mostly ignores everything not first party, and that they need that third party to enlargen their audience (more precisely: they need those third party guys to make a profit to keep them hanging around). Hence the Zelda stuff in skyrim and those rabbids in Mario land (or vice versa?). They even showcased rocket league almost as if it was a first party title.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quite funny how the OP made the thread before E3 had even really started - the conferences we now have are kind of killing the show itself off..
Sony's distinct lack of even bothering with theirs should be continued, in fact just scrap the whole conference thing full stop, then let's get the games drip fed to us as the show goes on, just like in the past. Was so much better if you ask me.

Anyway, moaning aside, my vote goes to Ubisoft! Never thought I'd have said that. Seemed so much more fun to watch than the others, more like a set of gamers eagerly showing off a set of good games ....like it should be!

From 'the Big 3' it has to be Nintendo. It was like WTF-short, but in regards to my moan above that was a good, if unexpected, thing. Microsoft were quite rightly keen to show their rather excellent (or should that be "Xcell--no it fukkin shouldn't actually) new machine, but didn't back it up with anything like as impressive in the games department. Sony? Well like I said, didn't even seem like they bothered ...but they don't need to, looking at the PS4 sales.
And for fukks sake can we not keep starting with EA?! I do it every year, get set up for the first conference, my body is ready and all that, then one hour later I'm ready to top meself...:(

Reactions: DeoNaught

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok goodnight. Have a talk with your older brother when you get a chance. Don't be ashamed, we all have issues in our life, so you are not alone.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [He will] only make $1.5 million per night after taxes. Poor guy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My stupid computer chair keeps slowly going down, but I don't notice it goes down, until I'm like reaching up to my desk. I just bought this f er last year.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    K3nv2 would know...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only for Bakers
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I heard he has a Wario fetish, but only if no Wizards are around.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    jk with you Bakerman, much love. fist bump.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He really knows how to kneed the dough
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Man. I can't wait til CTGP 8 comes out on Switch, been waiting forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Boners Makes me wanna play Duck Hunt NES
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pooping nice
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is a "Poop de Boop"? I've heard it mentioned several times now but have no idea and can't find anything online bout it. Is it a British term for restroom/bathroom or something?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It is a perfume
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do we have virgin islands if it's populated
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They should change the name to K3Nv2's Mom islands. (Or before he responds, My Wifeys Islands)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah me saying that's more predictable than you talking about my mom
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hence urewifes so predictable she'd buy every man on the virgin islands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or they buy her
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    true dat, on that note I'ma try go get some myself, peace!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess she doesn't need to be bought she has your money
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess she doesn't need to be bought she has your money +1