• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] Who are/would you vote for United States President?

Who are/would you vote for United States President?

• Hillary Clinton (Democrat)

Votes: 77 24.2%
  • Donald Trump (Republican)

Votes: 127 39.9%
  • Gary Johnson (Libertarian)

Votes: 26 8.2%
  • Jill Stein (Green)

Votes: 21 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 67 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Greninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest you learn the difference between peaceful protest and civil disobedience before posting something that makes you look like an idiot.
The only idiot is you, fucking Clinton lover, 1st amendment states "freedom of speech", so I can say whatever the fuck I want

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you're smart enough to understand that, while my personal word choice can be arbitrary from time to time, the same standards that apply to my word choice should not be applied to presidential debate qualifications.
Instead, arbitrary polling percentages from arbitrary polling companies should be used because they make sure only the Democrats and Republicans have access with only a nominal chance of a third party getting in to give the appearance of non-partisanship.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead, arbitrary polling percentages from arbitrary polling companies should be used because they make sure only the Democrats and Republicans have access with only a nominal chance of a third party getting in to give the appearance of non-partisanship.
I didn't argue for this.

Iamapirate

Trophies
XP
Country
A few months ago I would've said Johnson, but f*ck it. Trump 2016. I just want to see smug witch Hillary lose.

But, I cannot vote, so I shall watch! :grog:

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, Hillary really did luck out facing Trump this election. Seems to be the only person unlikable enough for people to forget just how unlikable she is. Say something negative about her and people rush in to defend her because she's not Trump.
Arguably Ted Cruz is just as unlikable however.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Iamapirate

Trophies
XP
Country
Should've been more clear. Donald has qualities that I like. Particularly, he's funny, strong on immigration, seems sincere (unlike cold robotic Hillary) and his message of "Make America Great Again!" would really resonate with people, and that certainly beats "I'm with Her!"

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should've been more clear. Donald has qualities that I like. Particularly, he's funny, strong on immigration, seems sincere (unlike cold robotic Hillary) and his message of "Make America Great Again!" would really resonate with people, and that certainly beats "I'm with Her!"
I guess that's fair. I don't like that violence flocks to him wherever he goes, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.