Gaming [Poll] Which of these WiiU exclusives needs a Switch-port the most?

What WiiU exclusive deserves a Switch-port most?

• Affordable Space Adventures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Captain Toad

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Mario Party 10

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • New Super Mario Bros. WiiU / Super Luigi U

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Pikmin 3

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Super Mario 3D World

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • WiiFit U

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other, please specify

Votes: 10 13.0%

• Total voters

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I wanted to force people into a decision; there can't be too many ports, as some people have pointed out. What if there was only room for one, and you HAD to choose?
Yeah I can see how a single option makes sense now.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. No brainer for me.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most companies release their games onto newer consoles as deluxe-ish versions. Why bash Nintendo for it? It's not like it's harming anyone. Leftover staff porting a game literally creates no issue to any other projects in development. Personally I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for Xenoblade HD, if that's ever likely with X2 coming out later.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super mario galaxy HD collection, so i can play without wii mote. :P

On a serious answer, xenoblade chronicles X would be great to play with added multiplayer function with multiple systems not requiring internet or if the switch actually had mirror casting like wii u does with game pad you can have two people play on one system like sonic sega all star transformed did letting 2 players with each screen. :)

I also would like Sonic transformed to be on switch with 60FPS and all the extra characters that was in steam that is allowed to be added.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This might be a unpopular opinion but... Paper Mario Color Splash.
It came out so late in the Wii U's life cycle, that a lot of Wii U owners probably haven't bothered with it, and just left their consoles to gather dust.
It's really a good game, sure it's no TTYD but I think it deserves to be on a console that people actually buy.

Reactions: Mansize
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Most companies release their games onto newer consoles as deluxe-ish versions. Why bash Nintendo for it? It's not like it's harming anyone. Leftover staff porting a game literally creates no issue to any other projects in development. Personally I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for Xenoblade HD, if that's ever likely with X2 coming out later.
Sony did it but at least they put a limit to it unlike Nintendo which looks like they'll release a 'Deluxe' of every game.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
TBH, I think Bayonetta 2 was a good game, and it would be nice to have a Switch port.
But, let's be honest, Bayonetta 2 was a commercial failure.

The thing was not selling, and people was so desperate to sell it that it went new sealed for 10€ here in Germany.
That is what I paid for it in a Mediamarkt store.

So, I don't think it looks like a good idea for Nintendo to port a game that didn't sell.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

TBH, I think Bayonetta 2 was a good game, and it would be nice to have a Switch port.
But, let's be honest, Bayonetta 2 was a commercial failure.

The thing was not selling, and people was so desperate to sell it that it went new sealed for 10€ here in Germany.
That is what I paid for it in a Mediamarkt store.

So, I don't think it looks like a good idea for Nintendo to port a game that didn't sell.
Ninty should do it as Xbox does, by releasing it digitally on the store.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn