Hardware [POLL] when you will buy nintendo switch

When will you buy the nintendo switch?

• I will get it after the next gen console is announced and buy a pre owned this way i save up money

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
so when will you buy the nintendo switch?
if your answer is not on the poll, just write it down..
i didn't put "i will not buy the switch" options because i am only interested to know when people decide to buy the new consoles nowadays.

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Can you add an option that says:
"I'll wait until there is hints at it being hacked" :P
done
i thought about that one but i thought the usual drill, people who buy it early and don't update will very likely get the hax with no issue
buy it later and there is a change of the firmware being too high for the exploit

i remember the old days of the psp, the 1.00 firmware was hacked very early, then 1.50, next exploits took a longer time.. so, the people who want hacks, should buy it early as possible

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When it has more games than the Wii U.
(So, you mean you will buy it at launch? /s)

I'm tired of funding Nintendo failures.
First show me it is not yet another flop, then I buy.

Reactions: DrkBeam

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Day one. I want to play my zelda game. Plus the girlfriend's kid will want to play. And it's easier to keep it on super low firmware when you buy day one.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendo have a lot to prove to me after the Wii and Wii U. The fact they haven't even announced any games other than Zelda for the system and said they have no plans to this year makes me worry.

Reactions: Yil

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it's a great looking console. But it has no D pad and the portable mode seems to have a very significant frame rate problem. My general feeling with nintendo is that the next version of their portables is the way to go.

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Nintendo have a lot to prove to me after the Wii and Wii U. The fact they haven't even announced any games other than Zelda for the system and said they have no plans to this year makes me worry.
they praticall announced skyrim port... and mario game in the announcement video
but you know... if the ps3 version is broken as hell, the pc also has loasd of bugs that are fixed with fan patches... i will not expect that much on the switch (btw, nintendo swift is a totally better name! you swiftly change from tablet to home console, maybe cuz switching it's not swift :C )

I told my dad to buy me one yesterday and he is buying me one on launch day.

tell your dad to buy me one as well :wub::wub:

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's a great looking console. But it has no D pad and the portable mode seems to have a very significant frame rate problem. My general feeling with nintendo is that the next version of their portables is the way to go.

This article http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/10/nintendo-switch-trailer-may-not-show-actual-game-footage/ suggests all of that "game play" footage may have been added in in post processing. I wouldn't make any inferences about mobile fps just yet.

During the next Lunar Eclipse.

The next Lunar eclipse after NS launch is August 7th 2017 (But it won't be viewable from North America). The next total Solar eclipse in the US will occur August 21st 2017 - two weeks later.

Last edited by x65943,
Reactions: Fugelmir

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
No. Your dad works for Nintendo, right? Why doesn't he give you a dev one?
cuz dad believes in the old chinese saying "by giving a wii u for free after being such a failure can instantly killing the whole company"
my dad says if he gives me 1, that console is not sold and can ruin nintendo :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol