Homebrew Question [POLL] What do you want from Nintendo Switch Homebrew?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 14,911
  • Replies 157
  • Likes 3

What do you want from Switch Homebrew?

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

OP
I bought it on day one and I got firmware 1.0.0 too, but I was luckier. I was gonna build a PC, but I didn't have enough for all the parts, so I wanted to buy the parts. Note that it was 9 PM ON THE DAY OF THE RELEASE OF THE CONSOLE. We rushed to Altex (our tech store) and there was nothing. Then, we tried another (smaller) shop. They just got TWO. NOT 10, 2. AND ONE WAS JUST BOUGHT LIKE 2 MINUTES RIGHT BEFORE WE GOT THERE.
I got mine on my birthday. Didn't want to get it near launch, because the craze for the switch would be unbearable lol, and some switches were fucking up badly.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: BlastedGuy9905
D

Deleted User

OP
It would be cool if the homebrew launcher looked like the Switch's OS: (not my concept it's from another thread about homebrew launcher design)
Picture1.png

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh and no offense on the "I was luckier" part [emoji14]

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ouch.
Meh wasnt too bad. My bank account was suspended due to fraudulent activity after losing only 8 bucks, so no major loss other than dealing with my banks fraud department for about 15 minutes.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be cool if the homebrew launcher looked like the Switch's OS: (not my concept it's from another thread about homebrew launcher design)
View attachment 95352
That's nice to look at. It's slick.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Meh wasnt too bad. My bank account was suspended due to fraudulent activity after losing only 8 bucks, so no major loss other than dealing with my banks fraud department for about 15 minutes.
I'm never scared of my bank account getting hacked. I always only upload the amount of money needed to pay what I want.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Yes, I do in fact pirate games too, but it's because sometimes I want to see if a game is worth it instead of wasting money, or it's because I bought some games a lot. (Super Mario 3D Land) I bought 3 times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn