Do you have GW working on your n3ds?

• Total voters

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I have OoT and gateway and it worked fine on my New 3DS. I use the official save, which the gateway team released and never had any issues =)

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 3DS, a N3DS, a Gateway and OoT but the problem is my copy of OoT is American (like my 3DS) but my N3DS is Japanese

I've ordered a JP copy of OoT and I'm PRAYING that it works, cos I tried the exploit on my O3DS and while I could boot into the save, the GW menu just wouldn't appear

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gateway 3DS - 60$
Ocarina of Time / Sky3DS - 80$
An O3DS to prepare the Gateway flashcart - 130$

That moment when you realize that pirating stuff on N3DS has become way more pricey than sticking to used games - Priceless. :D

Okay, I might overexaggerate, but do you guys remember what a decent DS flashcart cost back then? For what we get with either 3DS flashcart, they should at least not cost more than the average retail game.

Reactions: MrJason005

rsc-pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes. I have it working with OOT.

But I don't understand purpose of this poll, if you have OOT and GW + n3ds <9.2, there is no way that i will not work.

ROTFL, WHERE!? :D
I bought it (brand new) in my country (where everything always is much more expensive) for 140zl = ~35$

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, if Gateway comes out with a "Cubic Ninja" solution, do you think it will require the gateway-capable 3ds(or save dongle?) Thank you

Most likely it won't require a dongle or another O3DS, however you will need a 9.2 or lower N3DS + Retail Cubic Ninja/ Sky3DS with Cubic Ninja.

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have Gateway and Sky3DS flashcards, but only using Sky3DS. Can't be bother with all the stuff you have to do for Gateway. Will wait for a futher exploit that is not freaking stupid to apply each time you restart your handheld.

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gateway 3DS - 60$
An O3DS to prepare the Gateway flashcart - 130$

That moment when you realize that pirating stuff on N3DS has become way more pricey than sticking to used games - Priceless. :D

Okay, I might overexaggerate, but do you guys remember what a decent DS flashcart cost back then? For what we get with either 3DS flashcart, they should at least not cost more than the average retail game.

I paid £20 for my R4 on my DS Lite back then haha xD
The cost is high but it could be justified if you play a lot of games, or just love hacking haha
Otherwise you're paying bunches for a select few

Hkari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a copy of ocarina of time, now I'm waiting for it to be shipped. The site I ordered from has the longest processing times. 3,5 days and counting so far.

Inflameslol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a copy of ocarina of time, now I'm waiting for it to be shipped. The site I ordered from has the longest processing times. 3,5 days and counting so far.

same, ordered thursday hopefully shipped by tomorrow. (couldve went and bought a physical copy this weekend but i was certain they would ship before the weekend lmao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"