Hacking POLL: How many people have GW working on n3ds

Do you have GW working on your n3ds?

• Total voters

rafael-b

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had a shiny black N3DS on 9.2.0-20U, but I haven't been around this forum since I played with my DS Lite over 5 years ago, so I didn't even think about flash cards when I bought it, just wanted to play my new Pokemon.
But as I do with every new device I get, I set it all up before using, and so I went straight to the system settings, set my wifi up, and updated to 9.5.0-22, it didn't even had to ask me to update, I just did, because who doesn't want to be on the latest version of everything?

Oh, I also bought it in NY during a trip 2 weeks ago, now I'm back in Brazil, so no returns for me.
That's my story.... I hate myself.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
n3ds + gw,waiting for SKY3DS

i just hope nintendo doesn't release 9.6 any time soon or else i will be stuck at 9.0

Trophies
XP
Country
I had a shiny black N3DS on 9.2.0-20U, but I haven't been around this forum since I played with my DS Lite over 5 years ago, so I didn't even think about flash cards when I bought it, just wanted to play my new Pokemon.
But as I do with every new device I get, I set it all up before using, and so I went straight to the system settings, set my wifi up, and updated to 9.5.0-22, it didn't even had to ask me to update, I just did, because who doesn't want to be on the latest version of everything?

Oh, I also bought it in NY during a trip 2 weeks ago, now I'm back in Brazil, so no returns for me.

you can use sky3ds on 9.5, just not gateway + it's features

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

anyone who wants to use hacks, first rule of waiting for system exploits is to check for news first update later.....or update never unless there is a specific reason you need to update for

Timburpton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Me still waiting for my OOT. Should arrive before the end of next week. I thinking cubic ninja will work but most likely will take another month.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working, and I have three 9.0 N3DSXL's. After playing with one for some time, I decided to sell the 2 unopened ones and the one I used. I'm good with my O3DSXL.

and I'm selling the N3DSXL I updated

Trophies
XP
Country
I got it working, and I have three 9.0 N3DSXL's. After playing with one for some time, I decided to sell the 2 unopened ones and the one I used. I'm good with my O3DSXL.

and I'm selling the N3DSXL I updated

why do you have so many 3ds lol

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a poll to find out how many people have gotten gw working.

If you ordered sky3ds or oot. cast your poll after you received. meanwhile can reply that you ordered.

add option
no i have OOT CN GW and N3ds but i imported my console and cat use it

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I edit the poll? Editing my post does not show

im not even sure if you can
i am just saying that i think alot of people are in the same boat as me because i remember the tread after GW posted their video and it was full of people importing out of region consoles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs