PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Picked mine up last night. I'm completely satisfied with it. It really is a whole new system. Too many people are hung up on thinking that the cameras and sd slot are the only reasons to justify it. Nobody is taking into account that the entire new physical system build and over twice as powerful system specs are the real improvements.

But hey, these are probably the same people that complained about the DSL when it came out. Once the DSi is fully adopted, and games are made specifically for it, people will come around. It's just too early right now.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't actually spend a lot of money, I hadn't even spent my Christmas money on anything.
So I treated myself to a UK DSi on launch, I like it a lot.

But I'm gonna keep playing my Silver DS Lite until my AK2i arrives.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AnimalCrossingX said:
Proud DSi owner right here. I don't regret spending any of the $170 dollars I spent on it.

Same here
tongue.gif

Black DSi Owner I didn't like the blue one.

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine, but it's useless right now considering my AceKard 2i won't be in America for another week or so.

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was mere moments away from trading in my Lite (90$ trade was better than GameStop's mere 70) but I already have a black lite and I hate the blue color. So, I shall wait til the Shop channel is cracked and/or there is a better color than black or blue. (Every gadget I own is black)

Starwind237

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got mine at launch last night here in the US. I'm really loving it. I didn't play most my old DS games so I traded it and most my games in for it. Got it for only 20 bucks from game stop with my friends employee discount. Wish I didn't have to replace my R4 now but the Ace cards aren't that expensive.

D

Deleted User

Got mine on friday and I really like it so far. It doesn't really matter that I haven't ordered any flashcart for it, yet, since I bought a lot of DS games that I can play until I'll eventually get one.

I don't really care that it has no GBA slot, since I never used the GBA slot on my lite - not even once. I prefer playing GBA games on my GBA micro or SP.

F34R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Picked my Black DSi today from Gamestop. Traded in an old Polar White DSL that hadn't been used in almost a year.

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SaltyDog said:
I was mere moments away from trading in my Lite (90$ trade was better than GameStop's mere 70) but I already have a black lite and I hate the blue color. So, I shall wait til the Shop channel is cracked and/or there is a better color than black or blue. (Every gadget I own is black)

Where can you trade a DSL for $90 off?

D

Deleted User

It's about (!) 50/50 for now, so either there aren't many people voting that didn't get one, or a lot more people than I thought got one.

When I was picking mine up the store had plenty left, which somehow made me wonder why they pulled this whole 'Preorder yours to get one'-scheme. There was not the least sign of a shortage and, honestly, I don't think there will be one.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, when my brother took my DSLite and I got stuck with the DSPhat, I began to miss the smaller lighter and brighter DS. So when I got the DSi, I got all that back plus a little more.
It's kind of like the saying; "you don't know what you've got until it's gone"

But yeah I really dig it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs